"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Amanda Lorence - 21 august 2024 update


21 AUGUST 2024 UPDATE:

As I was waking up from sleep this morning, my consciousness spoke through me the words:

“The Closing Flame of 4D”.

I was then shown a flame.

Followed by below Wake-Up tune and meaning, that I have received two mornings in a row (yesterday and today).

For new family here...I wake up singing every morning. Always in either the music VIBRATION or the song LYRICS are Energetic Light Data (Codings), from my CONSCIOUSNESS...But when I know it is Energetic Light Data transference for the Collective, I pass it on

TODAY’S MEANING WITHIN THE LYRICS:

If you replace the word ‘Sunshine’ with your preferred ‘name’ for God / The Absolute / Source / Prime Creator. The ‘you’ sung in the lyrics also refers to God/The Absolute. The ‘star’ refers to the GODSpark within you.

Song: Sunshine
Artist: Gabrielle

LINK TO THE WAKE UP TUNE:

Shared for you, with so much Love always,
21 August 2024
2 2

No comments:

Post a Comment