"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Aluna Joy Yaxkin - We are anchoring pure presence that will change the world - 06.08.2024


We are anchoring pure presence that will change the world.
I have been having incredible lucid and prophetic dream states lately,… and I do not want to wake up. My dreams have reached an entirely new frequency and hold clues to what we are about to manifest as a global family. I am beyond hopeful about our future.

My dream locations are in sacred sites, but this is no surprise, they are my dreams after all, and I am a sacred site junkie. But what has my attention and is mind-blowing is not only accessing the tangible and profound wisdom of these sacred locations but also the people I am dreaming about. It’s pretty clear that the wise global family is building a new world in this “dream state.”

These dream gatherings feel like a grand celebratory reunion of our divine arrival. I recognize many of these beings in my dreams, but some I do not; yet their presence is very familiar. The LOVE and absolute presence of everyone in these dreams are deeply compelling, beautiful, joyful, and simply ecstatic. This absolute perfect divine presence within them is so strong that the entire manifested world must comply. This frequency is causing the mass transformation we see in the world.

The Family of Light is building a new world in a frequency that is protected by its divine presence. I do not see struggle, division, fight, or lack in this world. Just those who simply act as if the universe provides absolutely everything needed. There is a pure trust in the universe. It feels like this family comes from divine innocence and trust. In these dreams, there is an unquestionable assumption that perfection is always present in each moment.
Some indigenous cultures believe our dreams are reality, and what we experience when we think we are awake is the dream. So, could the shift into a new world be as simple as not waking up from the dream?

My takeaway from these dreams is this….
As the world continues to intensify and transform to comply with the new incoming higher frequencies, keep the dream and trust in the universe alive in our hearts. Know all will fall into alignment according to this divine presence and within all of us. And are these dreams, but are we dreaming light architects of a new world? Keep dreaming.

Sharing this post freely with gratitude, but Donations are always appreciated. Thank you.


Get the instant download of the Mayan Calendar for the equinox cycle 2023-24. https://www.alunajoy.com/calendars.html

Amazing flower of Life Art…by KRYSTLEYEZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment