"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Eric Rankin - Matrix of creation - Babylonian 60 Math

 

This is a very good video and I recommend it to those who are interested in this topic.

My day yesterday was full of synchronistic events and this video is one of them. 

I received a video link for my last weekend vibezz article, in which I wrote about the matrix and incomplete history, in case I find it interesting. I also shared this video on the blog. 

https://beyondtheveil2017.blogspot.com/2024/08/michael-tellinger-this-is-not.html

Later, as I was browsing Facebook, I saw another recommended video on Pam Gregory's page and it piqued my interest, which I have now shared with you. As it turned out, this video was also uploaded by the same channel as the one I shared before. Also, at the end of this video, there is a sentence " We might be living in a giant, Earth sized escape room." 

Escape room game: An escape room, also known as an escape game, puzzle room, exit game, or riddle room is a game in which a team of players discover clues, solve puzzles, and accomplish tasks in one or more rooms in order to accomplish a specific goal in a limited amount of time.[1][2] The goal is often to escape from the site of the game. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escape_room

the funny thing that I just mentioned this in my article : "Maybe this system is some kind of galactic "escape room" game in one of the more hidden parts of our Universe and only the very brave souls come here to see if they can escape from here."  

Wow what a sync!

1 comment: