"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Weekend Vibezz


How is August going so far? Something has changed this week, we've had a massive Kp8 geomagnetic storm along with a couple of small X solar flares and I feel like higher frequency energies are bathing the Earth. I noticed that my heart chakra was also becoming more active, which was not really typical of me. There is currently a massive heatwave over Europe, here in Austria and Hungary the temperature is around 40C in the sun and 30C in the shade. At the moment, it is 29 degrees in the house and it is only morning when I am writing these lines. My good friend has become the old ventilator that I let blow the wind for me.

Right now, in this heat wave and intense energies, I somehow don't need food. On quite a few Facebook pages, many people have commented that somehow they are not hungry lately, and also not wish the food. I also noticed this myself, that in the afternoon I realize that there is only a banana and coffee in my stomach, as well as several liters of sugar-free lemonade with a pinch of salt, and maybe a little ice cream. If I'm even a little hungry, I look into the fridge and I don´t wish nothing from there, even though I have a few favorite foods there. One of the dear readers mentioned the egg, and I thank him very much for the idea, so even if I'm hungry and don't have the mood to eating anything, at least I'll eat the egg any way it's prepared. The good news is that at least I'm losing weight and I've finally reached the weight I wanted, but I will go even lower :)

***
This post is going to be a little different from the others, because I'm finally done with what I've been working on in the background for more than a month.

For those of you who follow this Friday weekend vibezz post, you will remember that there was a poll on which new picture I should buy and stitch it. I would like to inform you that I have selected one of the two winning images and finished sewing it. The intention was from the beginning that I would now give it to someone for free as a kind of gratitude and thanks and bring a little beauty and joy for somebodies life. 

The "Universe" conspired, since this summer we celebrated not only the 7th birthday of the blog, but also something else, which was the subject of a post.


The image is from the Dimensions Gold Collection and the title is simple Wolf. It is a 13x18 cm (5x7 inches) picture on size 18 Aida, which is one of the smallest holes and the smallest image I have ever sewn. Don't be fooled by the size of the picture, as this was also more than a month of dedicated work on my part because there are 11460 stitches and in this number not included the back stich as the French knot. The wolf image contains 4 different stitches - half, x, back and French knot (snow). The estimated value of this handiwork is between 150-200 euros. The picture also comes with a frame.


What do you have to do to win it?

Just send an e-mail to kira432hz@gmail.com with

Beyondthexstitch in the subject line.

If you want to write something, feel free to do so, but it is not obligatory.

I will send a personally written confirmation email that I have accepted your participation, so don't worry if the email arrives later, as it will not be an automatic reply, as I believe it is impersonal.

Do not send your address with the application. Only if you win and I'll write to you only then. I will not use your e-mail address and write you spam e-mails, but you should also be aware that I will only send you a reply from this e-mail address - be aware of scammers please.

The application starts when this post is published and lasts until the next weekend's vibezz post is published - about 1 week. The draw will take place on the weekend or the following week.

If there is a participant for the game, I will contact the winner after the draw and ask for their address and name so that I can send it to them by post. I will cover the postage costs wherever you are in this world, but if the future owner of the picture lives outside the EU, then he/she will have to cover the customs costs incurred, as I can't take it over.

And to complete this post, this week's music is the original version of Friendship from Pascal Letoublon

I wish for everyone a very good weekend and amazing next week :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm alive. 😁 Thank you for all you do to keep us posted on what's happening out there. I'm not on any social media so your blog is of great help to me. Have a beautiful weekend. 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) Thank you so much your kind comment and I´m happy to help :) Have a great weekend :)

      Delete