"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Cosmic Gateway - Ship activity in the skies - 15.08.2024


Last night, I had a sudden instinct to go outside, as I sat there for a few moments, looking up at the night sky

I saw movement, I watched for a little while there was a big beautiful light ship moving & lighting up as the it was interacting with me telepathically I started to feel surges of light energy connecting with me.

It took me back reflecting on the beginning for me when I started having conscious contact with the Arcturians, they started downloading all the healing & energy techniques many I still work with daily & how much that change my whole life.

I'm so grateful for the depth of wisdom that was given to me & how it has continually changed & and evolved. That's truly what I feel about any energy practices it evolves, as so does humanity

Seeing being and having contact has become so normal now that I forget what life was like beforehand.

Many people who haven't yet witnessed a light craft in the sky & desire to have their own experiences is very simple.

This is one technique that you can try: Spend sometime in meditation & conscious intention to connect or witness it from the highest level.

Bring your focus breathing to your heart centre, breaking & expanding with your intention & when you're ready, send out an energy ball of light up into the sky & bring it back to you like a bomarang. Just like sending out your own light signals.
From there, keep your eyes open towards the Skyies

There is so much activity happening at the moment it would be hard to miss all the activity happening

Give it a try and let me know if you experience anything.
I would also love to hear your contact stories

Much Love
Alisha Braché

No comments:

Post a Comment