"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Lee Harris - Honor this incredible body of yours & "I allow myself to become more fully me" - 30.08.2024


For those of you who may be in that situation where you have been seeing your body as the enemy or that it's letting you down, as much as it's important to acknowledge all of your feelings and not in any way deny feelings of disappointment, anger, or grief, it is also important to move through them and to not remain in them. Even if your body is not behaving or functioning the way you want it to or the way you think you would like it to right now, it is still important to acknowledge that “I love my body.” It's still important to honor this incredible vehicle of yours that your soul is in, so that there is a higher potential for harmony and healing.

- From I Love My Body Musical Medicine Mantra MP3

***

Affirmations are a great way to reprogram ourselves. We say an affirmation out loud or in our mind, and it starts to fine tune and recalibrate who we are and how we see ourselves in the world and what we'll allow to come to us. So, the affirmation I want to give you that came through is, "I allow myself to become more fully me." "I allow myself to become more fully me." And just let that reverberate through yourselves and your body as you say it. It may bring up a release. It may bring up joy. It may make you want to dance around the house. Anything is good, but if you get a feeling from that affirmation, use it for a while and keep reciting it because it will help yourselves and your energy field start to open up to you becoming more fully yourself.

-Lee Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment