"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Lee Harris - Hold space for extraordinary possibilities - 25.08.2024


We can use magic words to create, to conjure and to override the lower vibration directed words that we might be hearing, swallowing or being coated with.

One of the things I started doing many years ago, at my guides’ suggestion, was whenever I was hard on myself, whenever I had a sentence in my mind where I was turning on myself or being down on myself or beating myself up or I had a judgmental voice, they suggested I replace it with the opposite. So, for example, the sentence might be, "I'm not good enough to do that. I'm not good enough to do this." Then if I heard that sentence in my head, I would replace it with, "I am open to allowing myself to do this and to recognize I am perfectly good enough to do this." I would replace the sentence with a more positive, creational sentence. Many of you may have been doing this in different ways for years, but the creational power of our words is really important to understand right now. So, if you're being asked to focus on doom and gloom all the time, and that's all you start seeing or thinking about, you will help create it. If you can also hold space for extraordinary possibilities that can come in and that can change the timeline that we're currently seeing or experiencing for your life and for the collective, things can up-shift.

-Lee Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment