"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Weekend Vibezz


Welcome to September. I feel that a kind of new frequency is radiating to the Earth, and I personally am in such an interesting floating state on this space, as if I were neither here nor there - such an in-between state. It's very hard to describe, like disconnecting myself from this 3D state. What used to interest me or worry about things, lately I don't, and if I'm tuning into this energy, my body is reacting with slight vertigo but it is more opening on the heart space and it feels very loving. It's very hard to get myself to do 3D mundane things, somehow I don't care, but I have to do it. The dream space is also "strange". Up until now, I have felt many times when I look at my surroundings that they are like a "movie" set - totally like in the Truman Show, and I hope I can find that door and just walk out of this "studio", "reality" one day. I've also had quite a lot of deja vu feelings for more than a month, but so far it hasn't come true either. The multitude of future potentials.

What have you experienced recently?

Maybe it has something to do with the new Cobra post, which consisted of a piece of music called Cosmic Light (good music by the way) and had a couple of new blog labels under it. My interpretation is that "we" and our star brothers and sisters have finally managed to clean up so many anomalies and clean up the solar system that real cosmic energies are finally flowing to Earth and the conductor is a Sirius. One of the labels - Local Interstellar Cloud - and Wikipedia has a very interesting sentence that says: "The Local Interstellar Cloud's potential effects on Earth are greatly diminished by the solar wind and the Sun's magnetic field." ...but what if the Sirius filament is a "conductor" now. But that's just my speculation. If anyone knows more, feel free to write it down in the comments.


The filament is in astronomy - a slender, elongated body of luminous gas or other material in the sun's atmosphere, a nebula, or interstellar space. 
I found this video about the Interstellar cloud - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJlX2E64_3U, where they state that "a thin layer of magnetically charged gas" ..."this can accelerate the magnetic pole shift".

These cosmic and higher vibration energies not only affect our physical and all bodies, but also our Earth. There have been several major earthquakes this week and since we will have a Lunar Eclipse in September, it is likely that there will be more such natural events, especially in the N-S through Australia and Papua New Guinea, according to the Astrologers, like Pam Gregory, whose writings and videos it's worth reading - listening, because a lot of things she talked about become reality.

Also, many people report unusual weather anomalies in different parts of the Earth. it is usually worth observing the animal world, since they "feel" the upcoming events sooner and often produce strange, different behaviours than before. 

But I also have to mention our human consciousness, which is also connected to everyone and everything on Earth and beyond. Since we all have a pineal gland and a heart, this is a transceiver device, or we can say an organic "router", which can send and download data from the "organic internet" - global consciousness  - stream. We are able to tune into each other - you and someone say the same thing at the same time, or you think about something and the other person says it, etc. Telepathic communication will be the standard for those who connect on soul and on energetic level to each other besides how far they live from each other. These "phenomenal" or supernatural abilities of ours will come more and more online as more and more programming, trauma and social conditioning is erased and overwritten. The incoming energies from our Sun and Galaxy and beyond support these "re-remembering" of our true nature and abilities.

The earth's poles have been in motion for a long time, and this also causes a kind of "anomaly" on a global level, not only in the animal world, but also in nature. Nature is very adept, able to adapt to changes, and in the coming period we should be as flexible as bamboo. We bend, but we don't break.

Facebook censorship also reached Amanda Lorence, one of her new posts was deleted because "it is against the community standard", which no one understood why, since she wrote about energies and frequencies. That's why she wrote her latest post. 

Social media has always filtered information that is "harmful" to their system, this was also the case during the pandemic/truth community/spirituality. It was difficult to bring the truth to the public's attention, and many people received and still receive bans of a few days - or even total bans or shadow bans. Since everything is filtered by an algorithm, recommend, delete, ban, that is why it is important to follow, like, and share the people whose information we follow. The posts posted on my fb page do not reach the page's followers either. Also, I haven't been able to "follow" people at all for a few months now, because "this option is not available for me"... nah...

The worst part is that the system is "listening". How many times have we talked about something with someone in person, or had a video chat online on another platform, and Facebook/google provided ads that were discussed. Where is the private life protection? I really hope that in the future these big tech companies will stop and be punished for collecting data about us, for which they have not even received permission. In this case the world not going to the right direction.

The graph of the Global Global Consciousness Project is still rising, although there has been no earth shattering news or event in the physical world yet. Since it is rising slowly and higher, we can expect something that will affect humanity globally....I really hope it is positive.

This month there will be several days when there will be no updates on the blog and there will be days when the articles will be posted late. Most likely, next Weekend's Vibezz post will either be short or postponed, I don't know yet. The reason is simple, I am visiting my family in Hungary and I introduce myself to my nephew who is a few months old, that I will be his weirdo aunty.

New posts will be added as soon as I have time. If anything high-volume happens globally while I'm away, I'll try to post, although it's difficult on the old tablet, but I'll manage. Anyway, it's interesting, because so far the summer has been raging, the heat and the drought, and the cold front is coming with rain in the same week that I'll be there. One more picture of me with an umbrella during the holiday doesn't matter anymore 😂. For those who don't understand the joke, I'll just briefly describe that for years, when I go on vacation, it rains. Before and after it, the weather is warm and sunny. So those who like sunny warm weather should not come with me on trips or vacations, but if there is a need for rain somewhere, I will go - it was a joke. 😆

To complete the post, yep again electronic music...I'm sharing an European/Italian - music remix for this week - Sarà perché ti amo - Maybe it's because I love you

Be careful, because it is very catchy, but in return you will have fun while doing house chores :)


if somebody want to listen the original song from the 80´s 
Ricchi E Poveri - Sarà perché ti amo

I wish for you a very good weekend and a very good week :)

2 comments:

  1. 😂😂😂 agree with all your post, same here.. Enjoy the trip weirdo auntie sistar✨🌟💫💦

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made my day😄Thank you sistar 😇🌟✨

      Delete