"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Lee Harris - Visionary activism & What do I feel I need next in my life? - 28.09.2024


Over the next year or two, visionary activism is going to get really strong. And what's good about that is it means that your activism is going to be far more effective. So rather than being in response or reaction to that which you need to fight in order to bring a different solution, you're going to have some downloads about different ways to do things. Different ways to be an activist, different energetic approaches, and different strategic approaches. And that's really important because you can't fight fire with fire. You need to do something different. The activists of the planet are about to become more visionary and that energy is going to be dropping in over the coming months and year. So it's a good thing.

***

If you’re somebody who’s feeling the need for an Identity Shift and can feel it bubbling in your stomach but you can’t quite get clear on what you need to do, ask yourself:

“What do I feel I need next in my life?”

Then write down the qualities you will need (rather than the things), for example, “I need more peace. I need a less stressful way of working. I need to feel more joy and community.”

-Lee Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment