"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Lee Harris - 10 minutes practice daily & The Earth is a very important resource universally - 29.09.2024


Imagine if during your day you just sat for 10 minutes, once a day, and said to yourself:

"I allow myself to feel everything. I allow myself to release everything. I allow myself to become who I am here to be."

Your world would change. Your world begins inside the soul, yet so many of you have been taught it is the other way around. Imagine if you sat for 10 minutes and just allowed everything to move through you and invited your soul to be with you.

"I invite my soul to be fully present in me now. I invite my soul to be fully present in me now. I invite my soul to be fully present in me now."

For many of you, you will feel a heart expansion, a mental softening, an exhale moving through your body and your spirit. You are here dear ones, on Earth, alive, right now. You are listening to this from your alive human body and your planet is highly electrically charged right now. And we are not referring to electricity or technology here. Your planet is highly electrically charged so transformation is faster than ever before.

- From Soul Imprints: The Art of Transformation MP3

***

Why was the soul created in the first place? The soul was not created in a laboratory. It has been an evolution. The soul is simply consciousness. And when consciousness comes into form, and comes into form through the human body, it differentiates itself. It allows itself to create an imprint through each life that it then carries into the next. But, as we have said, souls are not constantly incarnate. We (The Zs) are not incarnate in a body right now and yet we are here - very here, very present. What has been happening in recent decades is more and more people jumping onto the Earth to try and help raise the frequency of the Earth, for the Earth is a very important resource universally. It is very important that this planet gets to lift, not decline. And so even though at this time you identify that one of your problems is the way that humanity is using Earth, it is taking more and more of you to see and feel things that way to help raise the vibration of the planet.

- From Why Your Soul Came to Earth MP3

No comments:

Post a Comment