"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Weekend Vibezz

 This post won't be long now. I'm still in chill mode, struggling with muscle soreness and I walk around the house like a 90-year-old old lady. 

My vacation is over and here I am again. I have updated the missing posts, I wish you a good browsing.

Since I made a blogpost about my vacation last year (https://beyondtheveil2017.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-newsme-news.htmland received a lot of positive feedback, I plan to write about this vacation and introducing this wonderful place I visited. Here are a couple of pictures.





This week's song is linked to the upcoming post...guess what was the weather there...

I wish everyone a very nice weekend and a good week ahead.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Can't wait to hear about your vacation.

    ReplyDelete