"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Jason Estes Update - first power circuit and we begin to master power - 14.07.2024

Update:

Tomorrow we begin the first power circuit these next 33 days as we begin to master power will be some of the biggest changes you have seen remember that while it may seem chaotic and confusing this time was always meant to be a change that would usher in humanity next physical phase so like birthing pains we will move through this eventually and what will be born will be so worth it, do your best to accept and forgive the games you played to become who you are and choose to apply the wisdom you gained to become someone even more amazing ::hugs::

Q: I think I prewaved this…. It was epic…. And now I’m reevaluating is that sort of how it works?
A: yeah lots of people prewaved it over 7billion anyone who has gated now prewaves everything for the very few people who are still not gated 😊


2 comments:

  1. I think and hope I prewaved this. Two weeks of the most chaotic, confusing and crazy with a near death experience I've ever had in my 46 years of existence. Two weeks I never want to have to do again. But I've made it to the other side and seeing clearer and seeing how in the letting go of the old I am brought into the new. What a ride! 🥴

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably you did. Sorry about what you gone through but glad you made it to the other side. Take care and thanks for sharing :) Have a nice week!

      Delete