"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Weekend Vibezz


The last week and weekend of June. It wasn't easy, especially for me. The energies seemed hectic, as if two energies were strained against each other, one was the old 3D energy and next to it was the new higher vibrational energy - I would say "disturbance in the force", some kind of energy battle.

There was a "happening and not happening" in my life and it hurt me for quite a long time, but this week I managed to drain myself completely mentally, emotionally and physically about it. I didn't have the energy to do anything, I felt that now was the time to sit down with myself and solve this mess in myself. The worst thing is when there are so many unsaid words and feelings and undecidedness that it hangs energetically between the two people and yet one decide to remain silent and just shut the door in every level. If someone is intuitive, an empath senses it very quickly and this weight of this drains their energy. This kind of bond what is totally new to me, for this person absolutely -  where the energetic, telepathic and dream connection is present and says and does something completely different than in physical reality. It can be very confusing for the human self. Who should you believe? Your eyes in the physical reality or your "mind" who receives it or beyond this reality? What they say is truth at all? Will this ever manifest in the physical reality? Conscious or unconscious messages? This person aware of it at all? Muddy and confusing....but this person gave me so much lessons.

I guess the universe loves me, because that's when I found a lecture on "how to let go" what I also shared too in the blog- https://beyondtheveil2017.blogspot.com/2024/06/julien-blanc-letting-go-3-simple-steps.html

Most people, myself included, are more in their heads than in their emotions, unfortunately this has a lot to do with social and parental programming. We suppress our emotions, we store our trauma in our subconscious, and we no longer even notice that they control us. I don't like to end up in my emotions either, because there is so much pain and grief in it that I didn't want to cry all the time, not to mention that people criticized me since childhood or got angry because of it when I show my emotional side (that's why I watch movies alone and hide in the corner when it hits me some unhappy emotion). So, I also told myself when the feeling came up - let it go, but it was more like pushed away, judge it, I added mental stories to it, which made the situation even worse in my head. I chewed through many of my emotions, but I never got to the bottom of it, I think I only felt the tip of the iceberg. Crying is good, it is like cleansing water, after which one always calms down, cleanses and get peace. The good thing is that when you feel everything and start letting go of everything that presses on your "heart", you start to feel other happy and loving emotions, without any external influence, and the mental space starts to calm down.

There are a lot of distractions in our world, we would rather do something than sit quietly with ourselves and just be. That's the hardest part...going into the bottom of yourself, dive into your shadow, your trauma, feel what need to feel, work through what need to work through - when you figure something out, those "aha" moments - it´s liberating, like you break your invisible chains. A lot of people turn to addictive drugs and activities to suppress the things they can't face. That is why our society is the way it is now. We consume - objects, people, relationships, emotions - quick satisfaction and we're already on to the next pleasure that would fill us up. But actually we have a void inside us, a black hole that swallows these "quick fix and bandage things", we have emptiness again, nothing good, boring, depression, etc. In order to be able to truly enjoy the fruits of life, we really have to find inside what we have been looking for outside all our lives. I know it sounds cliché, but maybe it's because you haven't realized it yet, you haven't felt it yet. Everything really starts with us and ultimately affects our environment. It's really all about letting go the weight, not having fixed ideas about how things should happen. Present moment, actually everything happening here. Here you make steps for your dreams, here you heal, evolve and follow your path.

I didn't want to write about it, it's a personal thing, but the posts always write themselves. Even though I have an idea of ​​what I want to write about, somehow it comes out completely different. Maybe so you can see that the people who write about energies, intels, wisdom, and visible are just like everyone else. Many people make the mistake of putting spiritual "leaders" on a "pedestal", they are different, they are "perfect", they are all the time in love and light, they don't fight their inner demons, they have everything, etc. They follow them blindly, and if these people on the pedestal make a mistake, get lost, fall out of the box created by others, then they get upset, judge it, unfollow, discredited etc.

Let me tell you something, everyone has their own battle with their demons, some overcome them, some still fight them. This is a marathon, we don't have only one inner shadow, if there is a problem, a trauma - we solve it, let it go, but there are hundreds more so hidden there that we are not aware of. We are all in the same boat, learning and discovering every single day through life. Some are ahead, some are not, this is not a competition, everyone has their own path and realizations. The posts I share or write are also advice and a guiding light for me too. I am trying to get by in this earthly life in the same way as everyone else.

**

This hectic energy could be observed on the physical plane, people are careless, unyielding, rushing and frustrated. I also observed it with animals and quite strange things happened at our house.

Since summer has arrived here, the window is open all day, so you can hear what the night life is like in the village - cats fighting, cats singing, hedgehogs squealing under my neighbor's window, the black thrush sings in the evening and at dawn, the newspaperman carries that day's newspapers at dawn, cars come and go in the village and you can hear the noise of the nearby highway.

There are martens in our neighborhood and they like to steal, walk across the top of cars with their dirty paws and chewing on cables. Based on my experience, there are favorite brands of cars that this animal prefer to climbs into, chews on and uses as a pantry. We have found chicken eggs and a complete buns in the engine compartment of our cars. These martens have recently been robbing bird nests and leaving eggs in various places. Two broken eggs landed front of our garage.

Since I was doing garden work this week, we wanted to take the green waste to the landfill in the afternoon. Instead, we found a small bird in front of our basement. It is cool there and the wind was blowing, the poor little bird was shivering, crying and opening its beak because it was hungry. There was a dried yellow substance on the bird's little wing and fell many times as tried to walk and can´t fly. Apart from its little wings, only its head and back were flaky in a lane. The rest of his body was bare. The egg next to it was broken, but too small to belong to this bird. There were no nests in the area or at our house. It's a mystery how it got there, and when... There we found another very small chick, which unfortunately died probably a long time and had already "dried" on the grid. I don't know what kind of chick it might have been. My friend was at despair, what he should do, so he asked our neighbour, who keeps poultry, what to do with this poor thing, since we can't leave him alone about our and other cats. The neighbors also didn't know what to do with this bird, they suggested that we should take to a vet in the area. 

I caught a small bird for the first time in my life, I got to use to the baby chickens - I love them - , but this was a new experience. I held the little bird in my hand on my chest, the baby bird was no longer shivering, no longer crying, it calmed down. I decided to take him/her to the vet in the nearby town to get help or advice. I thought, in the worst case, I'll look for bugs and maggots in the garden and raise the little one. There is a very good animal clinic in the nearby town, we took him/her there and we prepared that spend the money on this case. This was the first time that an animal did not cry when we took it to the vet, as our cats made music the entire 20-minute journey. The lady at the reception was very kind, she immediately took the bird from us and took it to the doctor. We filled out a found animal form and waited and luckily we not needed to pay. The lady said that they are prepared for any eventuality related to animals, they have already fed the baby bird, took it into their care and will call the bird rescue, and will get transport there soon. I was so happy that I almost cried. I was glad that we found it and not the cats or some other predatory animal. I was glad that we managed to save him and he got a chance for a happy life. I looked online about what to do in this case, but since this chick was too small and clumsy, and I didn't see the bird's parents looking for it, I think I made the right decision.

That evening there was a big fight in the garden, as if the hedgehogs were constantly snickering at each other. I got up, turned on the light outside and went outside, but I didn't see anything and the fight stopped. My cats were chilling across the street, so they weren't responsible for the disturbance. I went back and again the sounds of fighting filtered through the window and I fell asleep.

The next day I found a dead little animal by the rose bush. in my life I have never seen such an animal in this area or around the house, even though I have always lived on the outskirts of a city or in a village in an agricultural area. Honestly, I thought it was a guinea pig and some kind of big mouse hybrid, but later I looked it up on the internet and it turned out that it was a field hamster and it was written as an aggressive breed. I think it's a very cute and beautiful hamster. I don't know who he fought, what caused his death and why exactly in my garden. Maybe he came to drink, since there is water outside in the garden every day of the year for the animals - be it birds, hedgehogs, cats, etc.

There are periods when unusual animals appearing in my garden, e.g. a new species of bird, field mouse, hawk, pheasant, field hamster... and unfortunately, there are times when murders occur.

This week was just odd.

***

I'm going on "summer vacation" soon, I really need to recharge now, so I won't be around for a few days, and there won't be any blog updates. You know I'll update everything afterwards... and I'll work on "something😉" in the background after I get home.

***

I am happy to announce that the blog celebrates its birthday on June 30th. It's been 7 years since I started this journey and I'm still here :) Thank you very much for being here, because without you this blog wouldn't exist anymore.

I don't know if there are any of you who have been following me since the beginning, if so, wow, you are very persistent :) I also thank those who have been here for only a few years or months. Big gratitude! I don't know what the future will bring, how long I will stay here, so in this form...it depends on my journey :)

Since we are celebrating, I chose this song. I think many of you know the name Robert Miles. Celebrate the Love :)

I wish for you  a very good weekend and happy July :)

No comments:

Post a Comment