"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Weekend Vibezz


Hi soul family, how are you doing in this week? I hope you are fine.

This week has gone by very quickly for me...my Tuesday has disappeared. I couldn't believe my eyes on Wednesday because it felt like Tuesday. I've been working on my hobby a lot this week and before I know it, it's Friday and I can write the new weekend vibezz. I feel like this post will be short, as I'm not 100% today...but not even 50%.

Our Sun is also in an energetic mood, as it produced several X-type solar flares this week, and also directed its energies towards the Earth. The intensity of the geomagnetic storm reached the 8th field of the Kp index, but as I write these lines, it has calmed down to 6th and go back to 7th. This strength has persisted since morning and I had to take a 1-hour rest while writing this post. It is currently afternoon and still Kp7.
A lot of people noticed aurora borealis this dawn in places where it is not typical..., I can now say for sure that this will be the new normal.


Even the Austrian news reported on this phenomenon, as it was seen here too. 

Of course, if there is some celestial phenomenon, be it a comet, super moon, "shooting stars", etc., the sky is usually cloudy here...unfortunately.

This intense energy produced several physical symptoms. Right now I feel like I've been run over by a truck. I was tired yesterday afternoon, so I had to sleep a little. I was in a high mood that day, had a delicious dinner in the evening, watched an episode of Rings of Power season 2, took a hot shower, got into bed and the cold started to shake. I have a sheep blanket that I love and it keeps the body temperature, so I always go under after a hot shower, but I felt cold besides that my body was warm. My muscles started to ache, my mind was racing, and despite focusing on my breathing, I couldn't fall asleep. Maybe if I slept half an hour or an hour in the evening in several stages. In the other half of the night, however, I was felt very hot, hungry and thirsty but my cat slept very well next to me, as if nothing had happened. At first I thought it was a virus, but after came to my mind like radiation poison but I had exactly the same symptoms before when there was a very intense geomagnetic storm. Right now my ear is ringing like crazy and still feel my legs muscle pain, vertigo which is new...and again the time fly so fast. 

Also, the manifestations have finally arrived and I can see that the "Universe" has not forgotten me. I'm used to looking at the new cross-stitches in the online store and already in the summer I found 4-5 pictures that I would really like to do, but these are not cheap. On Wednesday, as I looked at my Instagram, one of the Disagner companies advertised a two-pay-three-get-a-deal. The joke is that I wanted to buy the products of this company - Luca-S. You can imagine that I was very happy, and I also had the money for it. When the kits arrive, I'll show you the pictures I chose :) Of course, the absolute favorite was not in stock, but I "manifesting" it so that it would come to me somehow. It's my birthday and Christmas soon anyway :) I'll show you that picture.


If someone asked me how many tiger pictures I would like to sew, my answer would be Yes.😅

The other manifestation arrived today. The water pressure in the heating system started to  going down to the bare minimum, and I thought that I should tell the landlord to fill up the system, because I don't know how can do it. He come today on another case, and we managed to solve that as well. 

And finally one important document arrived today as well what I waited much. +1 What I ordered was delivered to the post incredibly quickly. Wow What a week!

Be careful what you manifest, and don't worry if it hasn't arrived yet, because it will come at the best moment when you least expect it.

The weather is quite changeable where I live: in the morning it's foggy, cloudy, then the sun comes out, then it's cloudy again, rainy, then dry again, again rainy, after sunny. Unfortunately, during the week when it was sunny, the planes dragged the chemtrail like there was no tomorrow. I have already observed that after that the weather will change and rainy weather will follow.

Here in Austria, and I know also in Germany, there is a national siren test every year, in addition to the weekly siren test. What was new was that my friend's cell phone made a very strange beeping sound when he received his SMS about the siren test. So Austria also have an EBS system now, but it's working only on modern mobile phones, since I didn't receive a "siren SMS" (my phone is old).

This week there was a powerful global unification in many spiritual communities to "stop" Hurricane Milton. Recently, Hurricane Helene, now Milto to US, and Hurricane Kirk headed for the UK and Europe. But unfortunately, it is likely that this global Hurricane production will continue, so it is very important to prevent these artificially generated weather manipulations through meditation, focused intention or visualization as a community or even individually.

Perhaps it is no coincidence that in the previous months, in these posts, I drew the attention of the dear readers to weather manipulation, before they started intensively manufacturing the weather anomalies. Unfortunately, many people are not yet aware of what is going on in our world, because the mainstream media does not publicize it and does not draw parallels with it. Perhaps the average people is asking what they can do about it. Well, maybe we should get together here as well and turn to the human rights court with evidence and call on the countries to suspend these machines and planes and let nature balance itself.

While the world is paying attention to the catastrophic hurricanes, flooding, wildfire, interesting articles have been published stating that certain parts of Africa and Antarctica are being renewed, i.e. turning green.


The P. Diddy case is still going on in the media, which, let's admit, is a big step in the direction of pedophile disclosure, exposing the "behind the scene" cases of Hollywood and world stars. While the Epstein case has been supressed in the mainstream, this case is being talked about, starting the dominoes and other involved "stars" come forward and talk about things. 

World stars will "officially" start falling off the pedestal, and the money-making music and film industry will undergo a massive purge. In the new age, we will finally enjoy the work of organic and real talents, be it books, movies and music, which we can enjoy without "harmful" side effects.

I wish you a very good weekend and next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment