"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Amanda Lorence - continue being in the ‘STILLNESS - 02.10.2024


Just to let some of you know, as I’m receiving increased private messages asking:

For now, I am knowing to continue being in the ‘STILLNESS’ my consciousness directly told me to go into on 11 August 2024.

I am utterly devoted to this current ‘Path Stage’ that I’ve known about, and have been inwardly taught about, continuously, over these last 12 months. So I will be remaining in daily Silence and Stillness for some of October. Maybe all of October (I don’t know). But I will be back here when I know to be.

In all honesty, I have ‘struggled’ for months as to WHAT to come on here and support with. As I see everything ALL AT ONCE, at all the LAYERS of every consciousness level humanity experiences in. So what to support with? And to whom? It’s been hard to know what to speak about when I see peacefully, all the ‘waves’ of consciousness people experience in and are coming from. In truth I’d rather just BE…WITH…YOU, as ENERGY. Giving and Being of this Love .

I love you all, without exception, with all of my heart. And will never stop supporting in my own little ways and style, for the rest of this lifetime.
If I could just ask for no messages please, as I don’t ever like to ignore people. You all deeply matter to me. But at the same time, I know to not be in the world, for now.

With all my Love to you always,
2 October 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment