"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Lee Harris - The energy of your voice & Human experiences - 20.10.2024


If you are a chef or a cook or someone who finds great expression through cooking, your voice energy is in that creation. It may not be as shall we say, fully utilized as when you are speaking or singing or toning or chanting, but your expressive energy of voice is potent in more than your spoken word, your sung word, your toning sounds, meaning your voice is present far more of the time than you are aware it is. It lives in your thoughts. It lives in your writings. It lives in the way that you direct your life. And so we want to turn our attention to what we would call the silent voice, the mind. This is a conversation that you are having with yourself, that no one else might hear. For example, you are running through some thoughts in your mind, you are thinking of your day, you are thinking of a certain relationship. You are thinking of a certain thing you would like to happen. The energy of your voice is very present here.

-From Your Voice and How it Creates Your Future MP3

***

I look at some of the relationships in my life and how beautifully some of them have surprised me in the last couple of years - people I've known for a long time behaving in ways I wouldn't have expected, communicating in ways I wouldn't have expected - and I've gone, "Oh wow!" I've had to update my old ideas of who they were or how they thought about things. So, even though I know a lot of the mainstream focus and mainstream storytelling that we are constantly bombarded with is doom and gloom - it's also important to remember that those surprising human experiences can be delightful, enlivening, and healing.

-Lee Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment