"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Alexander Quinn - intense energy - 11.10.2024



About 4 hours ago, I said to my partner, 'Wow, it feels like I just got hit by a train. I need to rest for a short while.' The ringing in my ears dialed up about 10 notches, and I decided to check the energy, and blow me down, We just got hit by an absolutely giant wave of energy. How's everyone else feeling?" This one is big. Hold on tight. Yikes.

***


We have experienced 24 hours of continuous, intense energy, which is still ongoing. The associated symptoms currently include nausea, dizziness, unusual muscle pain, blurred vision, cognitive disruption, adrenal overload accompanied by fatigue, and potential disorientation and headaches. On the positive side, it can also create waves of heightened euphoria and ecstasy. Usually, it is a mixed bag for the collective at present.

AQ

No comments:

Post a Comment