"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Cosmic Gateway - New energies arrived for October - 01.10.2024


Hey, Soul Tribe
Welcome to October
Did you feel the effects of the Schumann Resonance spiking?
Here in my timezone, it was during most of the night, It pulled me into a deep slumber of busyness happening in the dream space all night!
Are you noticing the incredibly busy dreams as we approach the end of this Eclipse Corridor?
What have your dreams been expressing to you?
I felt a wave of really powerful energy move through this morning just as I was waking up.... Visible light I could see with the naked eyes
Wishing everyone a wonderful day or evening
Thank you to everyone who has sent questions for this October video, I'll do my best to address them.
So please be patient. I might take an extra day to have it ready

Much Love
Alisha Braché

No comments:

Post a Comment