"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Live in a Present Moment


This post reflects my own opinion and my current awareness or ignorance. This is not the post that describes exactly what you should do or how to live your life, but a moment of my journey and I will share where I am and what helped me.

People see time linearly - past - present - future. We came from somewhere and we are going somewhere. Most of us are stuck in our past, we usually project traumas and bad experiences into the present, or the other extreme - everything used to be better in the past - attitude, both of them symbolize being stuck.

If we move beyond the past, then we deal with the future the most - then in the "future" I will do this and that, and when this and that will happen, then everything will be better, we make predictions, read horoscopes, fill our present moment with hope or even dread about the future. The best example is that most kids can't wait to grow up and when they do, they'd rather be kids again. But when we toss and turn between the two extremes, we forget about the present, the Now moment. In the endless now, we humans live most of our lives in autopilot mode, especially when it comes to routine tasks - be it cleaning, work that we don't like, eating, bathing, walking, etc. we are constantly in our heads, billions of thoughts race through our brains, constant worry, fear, memories, etc. and thus we are not present at all, even though time is a constant present, an all-now. The past was also a now, but it has passed, things are already as they happened on this plane, on this timeline, but now there is a new moment when you can decide differently, you can act differently. The present is always full of new possibilities, but it is difficult to see them if you look through the lens of the past or miss them if you are concerned with the future. Each step in the present is like a stepping stone to the future. You may not see it now, but if you look back into the past from the future, you will see how they are built on each other. Sometimes the foundation is bad and you have to dismantle it, this is the point when your life seems to fall apart, but that experience also leads you somewhere, without which you wouldn't have found that certain x or y thing that helped you to be where you are now . The present can be boring, uneventful, but only for the ego/the brain, which is action-oriented, constantly wanting to do something 0-24, it's like a restless, loud, clacking data processing machine that doesn't like when there's no work, that's why it produces something that can chewing on which our head can hurt - both figuratively and physically. 

The future, in my opinion, is a mass of probability that swirls somewhere in the quantum field - either what you want will be created in it or not, it depends on your frequency, your commitments - soul contracts, soul experience scenario, free will and the present moment.

I also belong to the group mentioned above, the bad decisions made in the past and the resulting traumas, and the unpleasant memories of the past often bind me in the present, put me in pessimism and victim mode. If I look at the future optimistically, then I am happy and look forward to how good things will be, if I´m in negative, then I am worried about what and how it will turn out. I often see the present as boring, if it's too busy then that's the problem too, and I'm often in my head, I do daily routine things almost in autopilot mode and it's often confusing me, because I have to check things again, for example: "did I really close the window?, did I really switch it off the cooking plate?, did I turn off the light? did I lock the door? etc. may the situations is familiar with you too. 

One day Jason Estes uploaded a new video and showed a simple exercise that jolted me back into the conscious present - the commit command. Ex: I commit to drink this glass of water - and then you drink. I commit to make the bed - and then you make the bed etc. I follow this exercise if my mind wanders a lot and it has worked for me to bring my consciousness back to the present.

After all, this is the key - consciously living in the now. Time is an illusion, as is this earthly plane that is believed to be rock solid. I'm daydreaming or I'm awake in my dream. Life on earth may seem long, but to the immortal soul it is only a second. 

Here in 3D, guided by the ego, we take tomorrow so lightly, we feed so many hopes and thoughts towards it that we forget to live. Living and chasing earthly pleasures are not the same. Just think about how many unnecessary things we do, such as worry, fear, and I say this from experience, because I also belong to this category - how will I do this or that, how will we pay for this and that, how will things turn out, etc. it's like an invisible weight that drags you down. Then one day I woke up and said to myself, Enough! You could say it was an escape into the present, but as I practiced to focus only on that moment, only on that day, do what is front of me and one step in one time - the invisible weight became lighter and lighter, as if the bogey of the future and unknown things began to dissipate. 

I'm not saying that I make irrational decisions, as if there's no tomorrow and I'm wasting all my money in the now, but I try to consciously focus only on this one moment, for example: as I write these lines, I'm not worried about what people will think of me in the future , will anyone read these lines, or when will there be a Solar Flash or some change on the planet.

I like to listen to the radio while traveling and cooking, and sometimes I play that, for example: the next or the 3rd song from now on is a message from my spirit guide or x y and I get quite interesting messages. The interesting thing about this story is that the Don't you worry music came on the radio, I just call the OK song. The next time I asked for a message again, I got this music again and it calmed me down, I started chanting it like a mantra: Don't you worry, Don't you worry 'bout a thing', Cause everything's gonna be alright, Everything's gonna be alright, everything will be OK, I'live my life like every day's a holiday. 

I asked for a message again this week, I listened to deep disco live on YouTube and what kind of music did I get? Don't worry about tomorrow! I always have a good laugh then. Even during meditation, I received the message - don´t worry! (I was worried because of the high electricity and gas prices - in Europe, people are now frightening about the bills, then a new extra tax was imposed on fuels in Austria, food prices have also risen). I'm trying to stick to the message, take my shit on it pill and try to keep my vibration high.

According to my own experience, to be able to live comfortably and completely in the Now, you need a good dose of Faith - Trust - acceptance and Flow. Acceptance helps a lot, it switches your brain to a completely different mode, but acceptance is not the same as agreement - I'd rather call it objective mode or observer mode. Faith and trust, which I am learning again, because I lost them somewhere during my journey, but I would like to get them back. Related to this, I have a new mantra - Source/Universe/spirit guide taken care of me, everything I have what I need right now. 


When you trust and have faith and flow in the now, somehow things come to you effortlessly and the timing is just perfect. Eg: before I knew I needed new pants, my mother-in-law brought one for my partner, but it didn't fit him, but it fit me perfectly and we not the same body type. Or we suggested that we should have a new bag in which we could take the catted grass to the landfill, and when we went there to bring our garden green there was an abandoned, almost new bag at this landfill. There is an Austrian sweet that my partner wanted me to try, but he couldn't find this in different stores, and when we went to a grocery store on vacation, we found it there. I've wanted a pendant for my necklace for a long time, but somehow I didn't really see the "perfect" one that I liked or I didn't have the money for it, so I left it up to the Universe to choose the right one for me. When I visited my parents in Hungary, my mother already bought one as a surprise - it turned out to be it´s perfect as it is. The car had to be taken for carrosserie repair and MOT test, and we was again worried about whether there would be enough money for the whole month after paying this all, but the 14th month's payment arrived just then. How I will have this cat and what it will be like, I have also entrusted to the higher power and I could list these little episodes more. 

Since the mind likes to play it safe and wants to know everything, one night I asked the question: Source, how do I know that you really took care of us? Please show me...the next morning, my partner's 1-year-old laptop suddenly broke down - no matter what he did, the screen remained black. This can't be a coincidence - I thought, the strange thing was that my partner was calm, which is completely unusual for him in such a situation. He packed up his laptop and took it back to the store after work, since it was still under warranty. When he came home in the evening, he was in good mood and brought his notebook with him. He said that the customer service gave him a piece of advice, he accepted it and his machine is working again - all that was needed was a hard reset. Symbolic - our programs in our brain need a reset.

I realized that I was wasting too much energy on unnecessary worries and fears, because life usually refutes me, (worse scenario thinking mode) things are somehow resolved in the background, and the mind saw the situation too darkly. That's why it's good to examine the situation from all directions and angles and decide for ourselves with which glasses we look at the world and the problems. If we don't see the solution, then let's deal with something else and the solution will either pop into your head with a sudden idea or you will find something or someone that helps. 

I would like life to be like a vacation - relax - exploration - fun - fulfilling. If the world outside is scary and full of chaos, I can still feel good. If our life and everything around it collapses, do we have enough faith and trust in ourselves and in the higher power to dance on the ruins and build a better one. Again, it's a matter of choice - do we suffer, play the dual game, or try to vibrate higher and feel good.


For me, I experience the feeling of now best in nature, when I stand on top of a hill or mountain and look down, or sit in the garden or by the lake and enjoy the beautiful view. At such times, I "just be" and it is a very peaceful, fulfilling feeling.


Conscious presence in the now is helped by meditation, or when you get into the things you like. In the present, you can strengthen your intuition and notice guidance more easily. In the present, you can more easily notice your patterns, the multitude of programs running in the subconscious, and you can correct them until the new program - behaviour - thought form overwrites the old one.

Walking the spiritual path is not rainbows and an army of glitter ponies, but a journey. There are many ups and downs, there are days when you are high and there are certain days when you lie in the deep valley, but that way you always learn something about yourself, you always realize something, because it is never too late to change, to make a different decision and see things in a different perspective. 

If I listened to my ego's program, which says that many people have already written the same thing before me and no one wants to hear what I have to say or write (how many posts have not been created because of this), then I would never have written this post, but I believe that someone out there in the big world maybe needs my words because this person is stuck in this situation or just simply need my frequency, even if he/she not interested in my writing at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment