"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Celia Fenn - The sun moved into Sagittarius - 23.11.2022


The Sun has moved into Sagittarius, which is a Fire sign, so we can expect some warm and fiery energy. Sagittarius is not as explosive as Leo and Aries, and tends to be warm and expansive. It is ruled by Jupiter, after all!
But for those who know about 13 sign astrology, the 13th sign Ophiucus is from November 30th to 18th December. Ophiucus is the Shaman and Healer and Priest of the Zodiac, and a potent energy for the New Earth.
This is always of interest to me because my birthday falls both within traditional Sagittarius and Ophiucus. So I am kind of an astrological hybrid in the best possible way. It is a way for me to explore my Galactic identity.
I just checked and the Full Moon is on my birthday. That may be a bit too wild even for me! But being in Gemini I hope it will bring lots of wonderful communications!
Also coming in December is the 12/12 on December the 12th, which is a powerful portal of Abundance and Goddess energy. And then, the December Solstice on 21st December, which is another powerful Portal preceded by the Galactic Center alignment on 19th December.
So the energies are once again going into power mode as we approach these Sacred Points of Light for our New Earth.
May you walk in Grace and Love and Beauty through these power days that are coming.
love and blessings to all

Original Post:

My Note: Yep, I feel with her, my birthday is also hybrid - fall into the Ophiuchus the Serpent Bearer and exactly on 12/12. Interesting because I hate snakes but time to time unfortunately I dream with it.  
In this article says the Babylonians (we know who they are) leave this constellation out and we know also that they make the 13th (equal 4) an unlucky day and also in Asia the people fear about the number 4 because sound death. https://7news.com.au/technology/space/new-13th-zodiac-symbol-means-your-star-sign-isnt-what-you-think-it-is-c-1171483

No comments:

Post a Comment