"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Carta Astral 222 - very large coronal hole - 17.11.2022


Dear family, regarding vivid and/or bizarre dreams, this morning I woke up from a vivid dream I had in August 2017. In the dream, a man who looked like a Buddhist monk gave me an ancient key and told me a Sanskrit word because "that was my name," and then I left the house I was in and saw in the sky huge eyes passing by like clouds . This morning I woke up from the same dream, all identical, but I could see more details and some small significant differences, plus this time I could clearly hear the word he was saying to me when he gave me the key. When I woke up I saw for a few seconds something like a rainbow in my arms and when I looked at my hands (I did not know if it was an astral trip or if I was really awake) I could see with my eyes a rainbow aura around my fingers, although it only lasted p or little less of a minute. The first time I had that dream in 2017 I was so overwhelmed by all the physical symptoms that I didn't give it much importance, besides that time I woke up with the feeling that "I had to look for something", but this morning the feeling I had it was very different, it was something I couldn't describe besides feeling an inner peace I had never felt. How many more of you are experiencing re-awakening from a vivid dream you had in the past, but with some changes in the original landscape or as if you could see everything more clearly than in the original dream?

This is a current picture of the Sun, as you can see in the middle (and it will be in front of us in a couple of days) there is a very large coronal hole that will be causing a Geomagnetic Storm around 19, it won't last long, but yes it could be strong unless the Solar Wind coming from this coronal hole diverts. Currently the KP index is very low and when that happens it is more likely that Cosmic Radiation and Cosmic Rays reach us more easily because the Sun's magnetic field works as a shield. Over the next two days you could feel the effects of incoming Cosmic Radiation before the Solar Wind hits us on the 19th. They might feel very tired and like disconnected from "reality", as well as have temperature variations, internal heat rising through all the chakras, tingling or pain on the sides of the spine, weakness and/or coldness in the s legs and arms, sensations in the head, much thirst and until you feel yourself moving like in slow motion for moments or as if the space around you is denser or thicker. The increase in heart activity is because our heart is "pre-feeling" the arrival of the Solar Wind in the next few days, it is as if it is preparing for an increased amount of energy available because we are much more sensitive ue any instrument of measurement.

Feeling the effects of all these incoming energies depends on the personal vibrational frequency (if it is very low it is not compatible) and that there is opportunity (if we are surrounded by many people the magnetic fields of other people also attract bread the protons, photons, electrons and alpha particles that make up the Cosmic Radiation), that is why many people feel the effect one or two days before or after and that is also the reason why we feel stronger the effects at night and in the early morning or when we are isolated from all the "noise" and the in terence of the world exterior.

~Alicia~

Original Post:

No comments:

Post a Comment