"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Judith Kusel - we are being prepared for 2025 cosmic moment - 22.05.2024


During my early meditation Mary Magdalene appeared to me with the presence of the Divine Feminine palpably present as well. What I received then goes beyond words, nor expression.

Afterwards I was contemplating the profundity of this very moment, the infinite present, with the dissolving of the veils of amnesia, our deepest remembering is returned for now we can access the higher dimensions, as the angelics and the Ascended Masters are here walking alongside us in ways we best feel deeply in our heart and soul.

I did not ask for it, but I was told that I would be merging with my Ascended Master and was guided that it would be happening, as agreed to before incarnating. It cannot be lightly done, for it means that transfiguration intensifies on many levels and in such a manner that you still need to be able to hold onto physical form and not disintegrate.

I was reading a few weeks ago, that we can ask to merge with our Ascended Master, if he or she agrees to it. This simply was a confirmation of my own guidance and since then I have experienced things which I cannot voice because it is of such high energy that human language cannot convey.

Many of us are going through such profound inner shifts and releasing so much on all levels now, that we will only realize the extend of this in 2026. Indeed I have been told that we are being prepared for 2025, which where something will occur in a cosmic moment, which will bring a total paradigm shift on all levels.

See this as preparation time, where all we are becomes liquidized as I am being shown and experienced it this morning, the Living waters of life.
The earth waters are merging with the waters in space and at universal levels and we are in the state of the breaking waters before the true birth.

The New Golden Age is being anchored in.
Photo: Judith Kusel
source - facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment