"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Weekend Vibezz

How is the journey so far in 2024? Slowly or quickly (as we perceive time individually), but January is over. I feel like I'm in an amusement park who can't get off the roller coaster - there are very good days and there are very "bad" days, probably it depends on the energies - sometimes heavier - darker (probably if it is cleaning and bring up for us a lot of unhealed stuff) and often uplifting. The last 2-3 days have been downhill and I ended up in the Mariana Trench, just as I was immersed in my own shadow pool. The whole day's tantrum, crying, frustration, fear, mistrust, betrayal, pain, hurt, and so on... Does it make sense for me to do it what I do? Does it make sense for me to be here? Will things ever get better? What if not? Many questions were bubbling in my head, somehow I couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm usually positive but if not so much then comes the  "I'll shit on it, or its always turned out somehow" attitude, but if you're down, it's very easy to get sucked in by the black soup. 

Everything is energy and frequency, so when we sink too deep, we simply do not see or perceive positive or higher frequency thoughts - emotions - energies - perhaps even irritate us. I say this from my own experience, that in such cases the words "love" or "positivity", "spiritual" "light" and vibration etc. are just "blah blah" for me at such times and simply irritates me, and if someone approached me in this way, I would probably push him away, hurt him, pull him down and I would send it to "warmer climates"...but can happen other way around too if that person can really affect me, understand me then that person can pull me up. 

I usually pick myself up from the depths alone and maybe that's why I understand and try to help those who are "down" alone and they almost shouting with their writings that they need help to climb out of their own pit. It helps the most to them to know that they are not alone, and somebody understands them what they are going through, sometimes not need much word just enough a quiet yet understanding presence and the fact that somebody listens to their agony. Sometimes this kind of help comes in handy, a hand to hold if we fall. But the work has to be done individually for everyone, everyone is different - what helps me may not helpful for you at all - the point is to find the thing or things that help you get back on your feet, go up again and help yourself through these turbulent times.

Sometimes I wonder why I had to go through certain experiences and emotions, but I realized that what you go through - you experience - gives you an understanding, insight to yourself, and through you to others. Later on, you will look at the world and others with this "understanding" and you will have less and less judgment. Let's face it, everyone in the world judges or criticizes the other because we don't really understand those people and situations. This is when different perspectives come in handy.

I understood one thing now as I write this post...why the cabal and other negative beings are irritated by light, love and everything positive and why they put so much effort to keep us down till end of times. Until now, my understanding about them was only in theory in my head (my ego wants to understand and analyse everything) but if you have been down in your deep holes, you know what "feeling" is, what thoughts it entails, then you will understand them too and somehow you look at them from a different perspective. If we look at it in duality or up- what they are doing is absolutely not good - they have brought a lot of suffering, chaos and death... because that is all they know - in the frequency in which they bathe, can´t see or even comprehend and reach other higher frequency. They stuck in low vibration and low emotion and because they are unable to reach the higher vibration, they are unable to access healthy emotions or feed with light - so they are forced to feed on low frequency emotions "loosh" - just think of the vampire stories. There are many explanatory words in the Hungarian language, so it explains the two opposite emotions very well. In Hungarian, love is szeretet, if I separate it then szer (can be short word for love and also meaning material for or  medicinal substance), etet is feeding so the love is a medicine which feed - the love is feeding. The opposite word is hate - gyülölet. Gyül (is hate which is accumulates), ölet means kills so the hate is an emotion which kills you. Since there is no love to feed them, so to stay alive they have to feed in another way - this is the basic foundation of their whole system - sucking the life energy of other living forms - such as ticks, parasites and cancer. Basically we are the food source and the battery in their dead systems. Just look at the structure they have created over so many millennia. Hierarchy (the pyramid), multi-layered programming, chips and implants (human and galactic), re-education camps (school, entertainment industry), scheduling of human life - slave system (kindergarten - school - university - workplace), corp/orations, people dependence on the system, healthcare mafia, puppet elections and more. 

I think their situation is more sad so unnecessary hate them (it just makes you sick anyway but a lot of spiritual people do it)... they have gone so far from the light that they can't find their way home... and if we go further in galactic history, we will find the reason for what happened to them (virus, bad code, AI, anomaly) which they infected the entire universe and currently we reverse this whole situation. As the pendulum swung to one side, now we flip it to the other side - this is the big experiment.

In fact, they created the absolute opposite system of their creator/Source. The question is, is this also part of the game's story (part of the duality game) or was it created "accidentally"? But since there are no coincidences...then was it planned? Or a by-product of creation? If it's so bad and miscreation then why do millions or billions of souls come to experience it? Or (I think this is it) simply the end result of the universe's game of free will...the end product of the free will of many life forms - the sum of infinite possibilities....this is the end of the simulation of free will.

And what brings me out of the abyss? the music...this week DJ Mathon's remix selections helped me - "not all heroes wear cloaks" https://www.youtube.com/@djmathon/featured

The best music here would be the simulation from Anima..."Connect your mind, connect your soul, connect your body. Enter the simulation...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaULfwG661w

But I bring something happier....

Have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment