"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Cosmic Gateway - Reignite the Divine Soul Spark of Light with You - 21.01.2024


My Dearest Soul Tribe
Wow what a month January 2024 has been so far... & the best is yet to come!
We are now at such a huge precipice of conciousness shift happening on the planet

This massive integration of Masculine/Feminine ~ Inner Child Soul Retrieval & Intergration of our Highest Conciousness Embodiment is such a big process & it's because of everyone doing this very Important & Sacred Work that we as a Collective are about to Embrace the most incredible times!

Massive congratulations to everyone for arriving here! As we have just clicked over to the 22nd January 2024!

I was guided to go back & look at my January Energy Update ~ Intuitive Guidance Insights & Guided Process of Connecting with your future self

It's absolutely perfect for where we are currently at now.... As though my higher self prepared this one 12 months in advance

If you haven't caught up with the latest Video I did with Hamish Bart & Rebecca Rose:

SSP ~ Soul, Space, Personalised Series:

Please note: I'm doing my best to respond to Personal Session Requests & Email, Messages etc. I'm currently taking much needed time to myself and fulling my cup

Which is something I highly recommend for everyone at this moment! Taking time for yourself & putting your own self care as Number One Priority

As massive things are about to unravel on the planet & we are going to need Ground Crew, all boots on the Ground!

Once I've gone through my integration process I'll respond to everyone in a timely manner.
In the interim for support please consider my Training Programs Elevation Training & Elevate 2 Training: Training Resources, Teachings, Tools & Techniques are available for at your own pace learning.

Find out more or purchase via the link:

I'm so proud of each and everyone of you! You should be proud of you!
I deeply See you all & express the deepest & profound love to you all!

Love & Gratitude
Alisha Braché
source - facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment