"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Weekend Vibezz

 Welcome to 2024... it still seems quiet on the physical level (for those who are not sick), but energetically we started strong and I feel that this is just the warm-up.

I haven't fully recovered yet, but at least I sleep like a bear in winter. Somehow my cats have also been sleeping almost all day in the last couple of weeks (unusual), and they have been hanging on me a lot in the last few days. I wanted to write this article sooner, but it's hard when the two cats are either sleeping on my lap or in close proximity to my computer, tapping away at the keyboard.

In such cases, there is nothing to do but watch a series or play a game. Yes, the new game is also to blame for me wandering away from my tasks - Watcher of Realms - collect heroes, levelling them up combined with the tower defence game mode - somehow I couldn't resist it. If you play and are still guildless, feel free to search - LoneWolfTribe welcomes you, or if you want to make friends, feel free to search - LoneWolf144.

I managed to watch the almost 2-hour video from Alisha and Hamish, which I recommend to others, it will probably contain a couple of new pieces of information or synchronicity or confirmation (for me was at least) 

The title is the End Game - https://youtu.be/Mi9E0uG53Vs

Alisha talks about the trauma that happens to a newly arrived soul already in the womb, how a soul comes and goes before it is born, how negative entities track it, try to hijack it or attack it.

They talk about the many implants, both energetic and physical, that are put into our bodies, and about the many programming - basically layer upon layers. The corruption of our DNA lineage, it´s like a dark magic, a course which is in the sacral chakra on the woman, so that they cannot bring down high vibration souls because the distortion from generation to generation. 

In this video, they talked about the SSP, Solar Warden, what kind of aliens they work with, the abductions and the experiments. We fooled by their tricks, they keep us stuck. 

They talk about the AI - black goo - they reference as a virus - that has infected this universe since Lyra's time and since then we are in war. Two factions are at war and we humanity will be the ones to put an end to the war - we are the peace treaty.

Hamish talks about corporations, which is a dead thing - corps. All large corporations are dead entities.

Blind spot - trauma which moves you but you unaware for it - not negotiate with terrorists but treat them nicely - practice to track down those blind spots - If I had a blind spot where would that energy of blind spot be manifesting in my body? 

Many information is packed in this video so if you have time check it out. 

I chose Avicii's classic Wake me Up in a new remix as the new year's music...and I would send it to everyone to finally wake up and finish this game...although I think the most exciting or chaotic part is starting now - the crescendo - and then finally The End...

No comments:

Post a Comment