"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Lisa M Harrison - A Foot in Each Reality

 In the latest Weekend Vibezz, I wrote about the intense roller coaster I'm on - we're on. I would describe it as push and pull - up and down. In this video, Lisa says it´s like a tug of war because the Ascension or positive timeline is here and locked in but there overlays from the old - so one day is like light and positive and other day heavy and dense with much negativity and it can throw you off. Exactly what I going trough - it´s a mess....but this will shall pass too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment