"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Weekend Vibezz

 The last two days this week have been a bit busy for me, while this week I've been restless because nothing is happening - duality. Since there are no coincidences, "somehow" this post also fell on "today" - Welcome to the New Age! 

I had already planned what this post would be about, I already wrote it in my mind a few times in the evening while I was toss and turn in bed, about the intense energies which not let me sleep. But today it has changed...

I feel that something has changed today...I remember a few years ago, how much we were waiting for 2024 and how far it was. We intuitively felt that this year we are reaching a massive turning point, and maybe we can finally see so many "hopefully" positive changes. And here we are! We've reached 2024 and we finally here to see and experience that tiny planet to finally enter into the Aquarian sign. 

Energies don't lie, they come if we want them, if we don't, if we are ready for them or not, if the machines -  sensors measure them or not. They flow continuously and become stronger, they cleanse and heal us, so that we can prepare for the grand finale and not only physically, but also mentally.

In the morning it was -10 degrees, the sun was shining and the sky was a beautiful "frosty" blue. I really like blue and I often admire the colors created by nature - but most people don't look up at the sky, don't marvel at the beauty of nature...because they are so used to it or they simply take it for granted...or they don't care as much as their mobile screen. Today I felt like it was winter and spring at the same time...the birds were chirping like in spring. Nature is interesting...

The other "interesting thing" is that a few days ago, while I was browsing Netflix, I came across a very good anime - Maboroshi. I got goosebumps when I read the mini content - that's when I knew it was for me. The story is that an explosion occurs in a local factory and freezes time in the city. The locals don't feel alive, except for a mysterious child. Intense emotions, whether love or deep sorrow, begin to fragment this reality. I played with the idea of whether our reality will also fragment in the same way as the matrix is intensively disintegrating... would our mind be able to cope with it? What if we could see other planes and the people there, or perhaps ourselves (in the future) as we live our everyday lives there? How would we react if another higher or parallel reality intensively seeped into our everyday lives?

 

I know the word interesting is repeated a lot now...but today was an "interesting" day. If you slow down, listen and feel the energies, maybe you will sense this too... or you can better drawn what I can't at the moment.

Today's music is from 2012 (now I looked up and what a sync woah) ... this song popped into my head - especially this line - Welcome to the New Age! 

How far we've come since 2012, my goodness...12 years - the slow change from one significant point till today...


The lyrics are very synonymous...


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for all you do! You are so appreciated, and your blog helps us immensely. With so much Peace, LOVE and gratitude for our All-LOVING creator who lets us play all the games : )))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much your lovely comment, I very appreciate it :) Yeah, the game is here like extra hard and weird but I bet it gives us tons of exp points :) Have a great day :)

      Delete