"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Hopium-Motivating Song of the Week

This is a weekly blog series where I try to collect songs that have something positive and current to say. Music connects us all, in good cases it lifts us up, gives us strength and helps us through life's difficulties.

***
How are you feeling lately? how do you sleep nowadays?

I've always been a good sleeper, with lots of interesting and colourful dreams, but that somehow changed in September. I call it restless sleep, if I add up I hardly sleep 4-5 hours, sometimes less. If I don't sleep, the next day I'm like a zombie, I might as well throw my brains out, because I don't go far with it. But when I went through such a period a long time ago, I realized that if I meditate, I don't feel like this the next day. 
I call it medi-sleeping.
The point is that you are in your favourite sleeping position in your bed, and instead of tossing and turning, counting sheep, or pressing your phone, you simply start meditating without music - you concentrate on your breathing, on calmness, on silence. The borderline between meditation and dream is very small, but in this case you do not oppose, just flow. Sooner or later you will fall asleep and feel better the next day. Even if you spend the whole evening just meditating because you can't sleep, you won't be a washed-up rag the next day.
If your brain is running like a squirrel wheel, then place your attention in the area of the heart chakra, feel the warmth, calmness and love. Imagine that each breath is a golden ray of light that you breathe in and out.
And as you are in the silence, you will hear your own soul speaking to you...because it is very quiet. If you hear a louder voice - inner hearing - then it is probably your spirit guides.

Swimming in these intense energies, we also need to pay attention to our bodies. Recently I discovered Qigong and noticed that it helps a lot, I can say that the number of "ascension symptoms" has decreased while I try to do it every day and I´m more "balanced" and calm and after these exercises more happier :)

***
When I stitch, I listen to epic music, mashup mixes or chill-out music, it depends on my mood. Then I heard this music and I really liked it. 

The artist wrote: "For me, it was an exploration of how we go through life with baggage that we all deal with in our own ways - ghosts of our past lives."


No comments:

Post a Comment