"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Amanda Lorence - Equinox passageway - 26.09.2023

WAYSHOWERS:

I re-share again today to support, an excerpt I shared on 07 September 2023, so before Equinox, to assist you now and in October.

EXCERPT:

“The magnetism of love, God’s Love, becomes you. To be, walk as, emit as, give from. Live within, of and by.

EQUINOX PASSAGEWAY:

And at this juncture, we are each very much so within our OWN passageway, that leads to individual revelations within YOU, in late September. I share with you every year around this time (of my own style and path), that SEPTEMBER is the time of the HARVEST for each. Where all that each gave, focused on, chose, did, spoke, thought, felt, and did, in the previous year’s solar cycle, comes to individual fruition for each one. Where we reap what we have sown. I personally experience this for myself on 22 September each year, the day of my own awakening. But for others, it may be before, on or around the actual EQUINOX (23rd Sept). The individual gift, of your HARVEST, given to you by God, you are aware of, if present. Not distracted. Yet although gifted, shown, heard, it will not be entirely understood at the September HARVEST time of RECEIVING unto you. There is the ‘settling in’ time of any divine harvest, until OCTOBER. Where in October, more is LITERALLY EMBODIED, given, understood within you, thus known, as a permanent point of activation of increased CONSCIOUSNESS, based on your own Path Stage.”

ADDED INFO TODAY 26 Sept 2023:

So we are now in the ‘settling in” period. I personally find it’s towards the last week of OCTOBER I receive the actual energetic upgrade and conscious awareness of INCREASED change in consciousness. So, it’s like an awareness of the September Harvest received, but now a deep ‘walking’ and deep ‘being’ period that leads to a stage change in our own individual consciousness in the latter part of October. So keep going…meaning do not get stuck in any individual INTERNAL cycle. CHOOSE you’re FREQUENCY. Because you can. You have that innate and divine ability And YOU CAN soar!

JUST SHARING MY CHILD:

As some of you know, my caravan has what I playfully call my ‘Magic Window’. As always, there is something magical to see, of signs, to acknowledge and immerse with. Today I share 2 photos of the same scene, before and after. It blew my heart this morning getting my wash, to see the willow tree was emitting a BLUE HUE. Being with it, giving it my energy, I then knew the presence and meaning. But I could not believe my actual eyes so I took a photo! And now as you can see, the BLUE HUE is not there. Such a child, and also so grateful. Yet sharing so you can feel the wonders of God all around us and within us.


Sending oceans of Love,
26 September 2023
source - facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment