"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Jason Estes - another game being played and that is what you came for - 31.03.2024


Remember that as the world gets weirder and the shock fear judgement and pain get to be to much that there is another game being played and that is what you came for and in that game your part of the greatest team ever formed in all of creation and that if you keep moving forward on that team you will be ok infact you will be more then ok ::hugs::

"“I am a fountain, patient and kind.
I wait for any to stop by that are thirsty for truth.
The wisdom I hold is unconditional.
The place I sit is humble.
I am here for all, and I wait for you with fresh wisdom that flows and isn’t hindered or held.
I am tapped into the source of all of truth and creation.
Come and drink and remember who you are.”

Jason Estes"

"ive deleted this post 3x and rewrote it so many more times seems something glitching with it but least its there... remember perspective is the key to changing which world your being pulled into its not about avoidance but rather letting go of judgement and finding acceptance so you can strongly disagree or agree an become a change in your world and eventually the world ❤ ::hugs::"

source - facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment