"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Carta Astral 222 - X2 Solar Flare - 16.02.2024


Dear Family, this so called Class X2 woke me up around 2:20am (not the app notification, the call itself) and when that happens to me it's because that particular solar event has a transcendent significance in this process we are living in. Everything that happens in the Sun has it, but there are some events that by their vibrational frequency and their energetic nature are more significant than others even though they do not happen face to Earth. Although I have already shared a bit of my personal story before (I avoid doing so not to influence them and you can discover and experience theirs), for those who are new to the page and ask me where the information I share comes from, I will tell you only what is necessary because the scientific language i use to share information is just that, a way of communicating information from energy neutrality itself without any personal experience added. The stories (internal and subjective experience), mine and everyone's, are what gives meaning from human experience) to this process that we are living and each of them is beautiful, true and perfect because it is the relationship of each with consciousness Divine (God / The Source). No one else can have HIS story (his experience), even if there are coincidences and similarities with someone else's, it's never going to be exactly the same.

Just as many people have remembered their stellar origins in other systems and distant stars (relatively because distance doesn't actually exist), and also past human experiences in Lemuria and Atlantis and in other eras of Human History, the only memory I have about origin of my Being is the Sun, I do not know if in the time I have left in this incarnation I will remember anything else, but so far it is all I know and is what I will continue to be and do until Divine Consciousness wants to give me something else.

When an event happens in the Sun I feel it in my Being (not only in the physical body) and I can see in what they call "the Third Eye" the effect it will have on the physical body collectively regardless of that not each and every one of you sits (doesn't mean they're not getting it), and when I write here what I haven't seen they're telling me. The same happens with Cosmic Radiation Waves because one comes from the other (this so-called Class X2 is the result of the Cosmic Radiation wave of 14) and at the same time they are one and the same because all Creation is Cosmic Radiation in multiple and different vibrational frequencies.

This X2 call may have or could have caused you this in the next 72 hours:

- Dizziness, feeling disconnected from reality, instant dehydration
- Burn on the skin in different parts of the body and cracked or swollen lips
- Interrupted dream and the experience that even though you were asleep you were receiving information all the time as if you had gone to a class of something (if you can't remember it does not matter because it is already in you and you will become aware of it at the time that it should be don't have to force anything)
- Stomach upset or with a hole
- Tension, burning or heat in the chest, double heartbeat or accelerated heartbeat (due to the expansion of the heart)
- The feeling that they can't breathe deeply (yes they can it's just a feeling)
- Lots of activity in the Corona - back and forth - and more activity in the right hemisphere of the brain
- Pressure (or tingling sensation) in the Third Eye and strange sensations in the palate and tongue
- See flashes of white light in your Third Eye with eyes closed or in peripheral vision with eyes open
- The feeling that something "big" is about to happen or feel watched or like someone is following

Connect with your physical body but don’t focus on the physical symptoms because they are passengers, the body is adapting to be the vehicle of a higher vibrational frequency; the less you resist the more energy you will have to focus on the internal experience.

~Alicia~

source - facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment