"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Weekend Vibezz

 It was quite a busy week for me, both physically and energetically. Somehow this week, I could barely sleep properly. I travelled home on Tuesday, but it felt as if something was slowing me down in the morning. There was an accident on the highway, we could go step by step, then our car wanted oil for breakfast, even though it had been filled up the day before. The biggest traffic jam was on the other side thanks God, where everybody stuck in it for about 1 hour. Somehow the journey seemed very long and we arrived home quite late. But we'd rather be slow than never arrive.


The star gate ๐Ÿ˜


the town's Christmas tree


after a long journey and one year older 

In the late afternoon, we visited the town's small Advent market (finally I could try the bubble tea) and they even set up an ice skating rink and a Christmas themed photo booth too. Compared to last year, it was even more beautiful and better. Unfortunately, it started to rain and continued to rain until Thursday morning. In the evening we celebrated my birthday with cake and non-alcoholic champagne.


I wanted to spend more time at Hungary, but our cat sitter had to go home earlier, so we also went home on Thursday. I have had a headache since Thursday's X class solar flare and I would like to sleep all day - by this afternoon I somehow managed to scrape myself together enough to write this post.

***

Last week, as I was browsing Netflix, a movie caught my eye - Leave the world behind.
I was hooked until the end, as it really fuelled my imagination as to what could have happened. In the last few minutes of the film, however, I had an aha experience - so the Cabal would plan such a scenario - everything made complete sense and such an event would be entirely on them. 
Lots of posts coming out about the movie this week - fear mongering or warning? 
The truther community find it out that Obama´s hand in this movie too
There were a lot of signs and symbols in the film but most people just get caught and didn´t like the movie because it was like sudden ending like unfinished. 

The most shocking for me was the sound frequency "weapon". We know that the higher powers give a lot of money and resources to military projects in order to produce more powerful and destructive weapons. But once something is developed, sooner or later it will be tested on the population, of course - either on another nation or on one's own. 


Since this society is completely based on digitization and the Internet, such an event would lead to complete chaos, since people access all information through the Internet. Just think about it, if the electricity went out completely for days, you wouldn't be able to go shopping, pay, cook, heat your home, etc. All conveniences in our lives operate with electricity.

In such a situation, those people who can operate with alternative and creative solutions and are able to prepare for any situation would have the best chance of surviving. The other is the power of community. A supportive community that could survive by helping each other. But for that you have to go beyond the ego. Just think that during the lockdown, the majority did panic shopping and left almost nothing for the next customer, who only really needed 1-2 things.

The bottom line is that no one knows exactly what will happen and how it will happen. Trust that your inner guidance can help you through anything and any event (even foretell before it´s happen) - just don't lose your humanity.

***
Our music this weekend is Higher Power by Anyma. This music really got me, it's been in my head a lot nowadays. 
Normal version:
I'm sharing the live version because I really like the visual

Have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment