"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Cosmic Gateway - The Final Clean Up - 31.12.2023


From Lisa M Harrison 
Telegram Channel 

"This one ran long, 2 hours and was left on a great note with a share of confirmation from Alisha Brache. The last update of 2023 and I believe we can leave the year behind us on a good note. Have you or those around you been sick since Solstice? Violent and unexpected purging or flu like symptoms for a few days? There is a reason for it and it should be welcomed. Also White Dragon showed up on Wednesday and she was not alone, with a very positive message. Original templates/blueprints are activating all over, personal and collective. We are in for a very wild 2024."

Purchase the Replay via the link below

Thank you my dear Soul Sister Lisa & the Beautiful Soul Family
Eternal love & Gratitude
Alisha

YouTube link below

source - facebook

My Note:
I can confirm this. I'm very rarely sick, but I managed to catch it now. Technically, I bathe in tissues, I barely slept and I have never been so badly affected by a flu. Most of my family  members has already gone through the "cleansing" at the solstice and Christmas.. now it's my turn - it seems that this is how I will end 2023.
Take care and be gentle to yourself 

No comments:

Post a Comment