"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Judith Kusel - Releasing of patterns of pain and suffering - 08.12.2023


In the last few months I have been guided to every single morning when I do my cleansing and clearing meditations with the White Flame, which purifies in the highest degrees, to ASK for the releasing of all patterns of pain and suffering – not only from this lifetime but also from all before and all of humanity.

This is very important now, as the great collapse of the Old Earth and Old Orders are now happening in accelerated degrees and the ascension process is accelerated.

I was asked to do a meditation with a local Angel Group, and here I did the great cleansing and clearing work with Archangel Michael and Archangel Gabriel and everyone afterwards came to me and thanked me for this. I am merely mentioning this, because most people are not aware of how deep and profound this shift is. You may think that you have done all the releasing and forgiveness work, but note that you are not only releasing billions of earth years of negative patterns created with other souls, but you are also dealing with your ancestral lineages clearing and indeed that of all of humanity. As you heal, you heal others. As you shift, others shift as well. All is one.

What most people also struggle with forgiveness in the deepest sense. It is easy to pay lip service to forgiveness as taught in some religions, but as long as the emotional charges are still there and anger, bitterness, hatred, pain still exist, then you are not freed nor healed nor they. True forgiveness extends into Loving Grace, which totally dissolves the emotional charges, as the heart opens, and you can finally see for sure, how the soul (who was challenging you the most) SERVED your soul, and this dissolves the emotional charges, plus brings your right and left brain hemispheres into balance and harmony again, and thus now tears of gratitude flow. You are freed forever, and they are freed. As long as you have buttons getting pushed, you are carrying emotional charges. If you had no buttons left, you would not be reacting!

For example: Interestingly this morning this came up so strongly for me in father healing. I truly thought I had forgiven my father, who had Alzheimer in his last years, which is a withdrawal from life. It was triggered by photos and a video shared by my engineering brother, of the 100th anniversary celebration of a church my grandfather, who was the architect and builder of the self-same. My grandmother had gifted my engineering brother with my grandfather's tools. He now had donated them to the church for the 100 year anniversary.

It is here that the most emotional charges later lay with regards to my father and his family. I will not go into details, but suddenly my father stood before me. And I saw him in his soul form, which always is pure and filled with so much love. In that moment, I saw in this lifetime, a broken man, a man who was forced to become what family members wanted him to become, and subsequently never could truly express himself in doing what he loved doing, and living his own truth. Yet, his true soul self always came out when he sat at the church organ and started playing music. He taught himself to play the organ when he was twelve. This is where his soul could express itself in the most and profoundly beautiful ways, and in ways I will never forget.

It was this morning that I could not only forgive and let go in the deepest ways, as with the father healings also came the Divine Masculine/Divine Feminine healing, not only for me, but also for my whole family and the whole ancestral lineages, for what had happened to my father, had happened to my grandfather before him. Both men could never follow their highest calling and their highest soul purpose because of land ownership and family obligation and false expectations of the society then.

I am sharing this, because we truly never know what a person’s, no matter who they are, true history is, and what made them the way they are. It is so easy to judge, to carry grudges and unforgiveness of self and others around lifetime after lifetime, and then throughout life, (I know this to be true in families I have dealt with and it comes through in my Soul Readings) and then what happens, the ancestral lines get clogged up too. Negative patterns between souls repeated themselves overvlifetimes. Add to this that all trauma and pain, gets stuck in the earth, and in homes and buildings etc.

Once true forgiveness comes, there is such inner joy, and peace, and one is truly lit up from within. One is a state of equilibrium, balance and harmony and there is only Love. Unconditional love. “Thank you! I love you!”

I have done so much energy work not only here where I am but in France, Greece, Egypt, where I had to release stuck souls, and all the atrocities humankind ever miscreated, like half-man/half-beast, and robots, which turned against them, and wars, and genocide, that I know how we polluted Mother Earth, apart from even destroying landmasses like what happened in Atlantis.

All of this is now being churned up, so that we can finally be freed and Mother Earth. We cannot fully ascend into the New Earth, without all being released, disintegrating and being let go of. The more we free ourselves through true loving grace and forgiveness, cleansing and clearing of ourselves and healing the trauma and pain and woundedness even into the bowls of earth, the brighter and lighter we become.

For as you heal, humanity heals.
As you ascend, humanity ascends.
For as one changes, everything changes.

The freer one becomes, the more one is focused on the New Earth and the new creation and what you truly wish to co-create in the here and now in the most loving way, in the highest and best ways for all concerned.

For indeed, within you lie the seeds of the New Golden Age which are there wishing to germinate into form and being.

In truth your soul is very pure, and loving and true, and it is time to live your truth and complete mission. All of life always will lead you back to yourself, and indeed you are all life and life forms on earth and beyond for All is One.

Judith Kusel
source - facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment