"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Messages in the bottle floating in the ocean of the internet

 We can safely say that 80-90% of the music is about love and relationships, whether it's about breakups, disappointments, longing, waiting, or fulfilment. Sometimes a song says more than a thousand words. In this new blog series, I thought we could share messages - thoughts, poems,  pictures, and attached to it our favourite or the perfect song at that moment for our loved ones. It can be for our partner, soulmate, twin flame or even our parents, best friends or soul family. Here you can also share your wisdom and advice, thereby helping the collective. That is why the name of this post was a message in a bottle, because when we send it, we hope that the message will find its way to the right place, to whom it is addressed and when it is needed.

If you want to share something, you can do it with or without a name, just send an e-mail (kira432hz@gmail.com), Facebook - Instagram, discord message, or write it in the comments and I'll post it next time. I do not post hateful, absolutely negative messages.

***

The first message in the bottle is for those who are on the twin flame journey.

There are a lot of articles on this topic, it became the one of the most popular theme of the New (C)age teaching. But these articles are really accurate? I'm not an expert on the subject, but I think there are gaps, inaccuracies and misleading things. If you want to know more about this, it is best to meditate on the subject and ask within.


You are NOT a half soul! You are a whole soul with both feminine and masculine energies.
Also the twin flame separation is an illusion because both of you - even if you are aware or not - connecting with each other in an unique way, as we connect to our other selves in the multiverse.

Basically your highest self gain double exp in this world with two of you. Playing 2 scenario with 2 opposite gender just in this realm....+ in many parallel realms + in different realms above us - so I can say that our highest self are the biggest multiboxing gamer. 

It is natural that we are waiting and want to meet our divine counterpart, but have you ever asked yourself the question, are you able to face yourself? It is a great responsibility and a great catalyst for healing and spiritual growth, because both of you the perfect mirror and teacher for each other. If you are both willing to work on yourselves and your relationships, then you can be part of a relationship - love - friendship - business - that is out of this world. 

If I will know more about this "phenomenon" or experience it, I will definitely write more about it.


Lyrics: 

Baby, this love I'll never let it die 
Can't be touched by no one I'd like to see them try 
I'm a mad man for your touch, girl, I've lost control
 I'm gonna make this last forever, don't tell me it's impossible 

Cos I love you for infinity 
I love you for infinity 
Cos I love you for infinity
 I love you for infinity 

Darling, my soul You know it aches for yours 
And you've been filling this hole Since you were born 
You're the reason I believe in fate, you're my paradise 
And I'll do anything to be your love or be your sacrifice

 Cos I love you for infinity 
I love you for infinity 
Cos I love you for infinity 
I love you for infinity 

Meet me at the bottom of the ocean 
Where the time is frozen 
Where all the universes open 
Love isn't random, we are chosen 
And we could wear the same crown 
Keep slowing your heart down 
We are the gods now 

I love you for infinity 
I love you for infinity 
I love you for infinity
 I love you for infinity

No comments:

Post a Comment