"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Celia Fenn - The Earth is changing and we are changing - 05.03.2022

Saturday 5th March

The Earth is changing and we are changing. Very rapidly.
This is not always a comfortable process, given that Light Codes are flooding our physical bodies to guide us in these changes.
Our Soul Mission and Purpose is changing and our Physical bodies are changing.
It is all New.
A New Reality which is not comfortable as it is still in the process of change, like the shifting patterns of a kaleidoscope.
I have felt quite strange and uncomfortable in my body as I accept these changes. I no longer feel like "myself"....but that is to be expected.
The most important thing is to be a Holder or Anchor for the New Earth energy. To keep your heart open in compassion and kindness and allow your Energy Signature to broadcast Balance and Love.
The two images here represent the Divine Maculine and Feminine.


The first image is of Archangel Michael and it hangs in my home. It was gifted to me by a beautiful Light Worker from Odessa in Ukraine, many years ago when I was working in that part of the world. It is made of tiny beads attached to a surface, and she made it herself. It is a very beautiful work of art and I have always felt blessed to be the guardian of this icon.


The second image I call "Angel of Peace" and it holds the Divine Feminine energy of Peace. I do not know who the artist is, but it is a very beautiful images of Divine Peace on Earth.
May we all hold the Energy of Divine Peace on Earth.
Have a Peaceful, Loving and Beautiful week end!



No comments:

Post a Comment