"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Amanda Lorence Update - 14.03.2022

Sharing below post from Carta Astral 222 in case it supports you…
(My note: also you can read here if you have no FB: 
http://beyondtheveil2017.blogspot.com/2022/03/carta-astral-222-update-13032022.html)

I know the energies are super strong today. And I resonate personally with the part about it being ‘time’ to give up or (as I was shown in 2017) GIVE BACK FULLY, the lighted data of the personality structure. We will only do this when we each feel ready to detach FULLY from the personality structure we agreed before birth to adopt. It personally feels the TIMELINE for this, a stage in the path where we let go of our personality structure AND the humanised THOUGHT operating system we have used as humans for so long, that added to the ‘humanised’ personality experience. But just my perspective. Sending Love…

WAYSHOWERS:

There will be extremely STRONG and SIGNIFICANT Incoming Waves of energy, holding light codes and strong vibrations, within the next 8-10 hours. So approximately 6-8pm UK time, tonight on 14 March 2022.

I’m getting the Pre-Wave affects this morning that I get before Major energies. Major energies usually mean a SHIFT of some sort will ALSO occur. But I just know for now this will be a MORE significant set of incoming energies that will start in approximately 8-10 hours. 

With so much Love to all,

Amanda Lorence

14 March 2022

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment