"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Cobra - A Short Message to the Surface Population - 28.03.2022

Blogger has unpublished my article "War and Peace" against my free will and without my approval. I have received the following email from them, as published below:


The deleted article is still available here:







Now I understand what the Light forces meant by "internet disruptions" when they asked printed copies of my articles to be made.


Inside the deleted article, the following peace proposal was suggested:


And obviously, diplomats from both sides have read it:


The most important part of the deleted article was the following:

Meditation for peace in Ukraine every 4 hours is still urgently needed and the Light Forces are asking as many people as possible to participate:


Goddess wants peace and peace it will be!

****
My Note: the above mentioned blogpost still available on my site here:

Original Post:

No comments:

Post a Comment