"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Nicky Hamid - A Circle of Thought


The only thing that stops you Living your Purpose is the old thought loops.
I have pressed Control/Alt/Delete for me.
I declare that not one thought I have belongs to me, defines me or is mine, unless I consciously decide that it is mine in this Now moment.
Discard all those things, ideas that are of no further use. Life (You) can totally renew itself/yourself at any time.
And even that which you decide to keep allow it to be fresh and new.
Replace old ideas, views and stories with new expanded ones.
A total Reboot.
The fresher the thought the better the ideas and the experience that is possible. The more inclusive expansive the thought the more possibilities in the ideas.
After the completion comes New Beginnings.
Shine On
I So Love You
**************
Can you feel it? There is this contented completion, at this time in the planetary evolution as well as in each of us if we care to step out of all drama. It is the same harmony that was present as I "descended" into density, aeons ago, in the awesome expectation of Adventure, I am now returning to that Knowing in Great Joy.
I AM my own ancestor born anew.
And if you are open to it, all that you are is being cleansed, made fresh, whole, pure and clear. Innocent and very very strong.
Dive into the New this next moment.
Finding Peace of Mind https://amzn.to/3FBSRAb

source - facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment