"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Celia Fenn - 22nd April : Post Jupiter/Uranus Conjunction and into the Full Moon in Scorpio


So, we have passed through the peak of the Jupiter/Uranus conjunction and we are heading towards the Full Moon in Scorpio tomorrow the 23rd.
I am sure most of you will agree it has been an intense time. Firstly we are now in full 5D/multidimensional mode, and that requires us to "be" in a very different way. To "feel" our way forward rather than to think and rationalise, and to breathe deeply and in harmony with the pulsations of the Divine Heart. We are energising the "seed" of the Tree of Life that will become the New Earth.
The Eclipses and the conjunction have moved us into New Earth frequency in an intense way. I feel like I have been hurtled forward at breakneck speed into a new reality that may look like the old reality but really isn't. At all!
For me, I have Taurus in my first house and my natal Moon is in Taurus. This means that through the conjunction I have been pushed to expand to the point where I feel like I am going to explode! I have been pushed out of my comfort zone like a baby bird pushed out of the nest, flapping its wings madly and hoping to fly!
With the Full Moon in Scorpio, which is opposite to Taurus, there will be a continuum of high energy at play, and whatever issues we have been working with will continue to be illuminated and expanded.
But the good new is that the light of the Scorpio Moon reaches deep into the collective consciousness and brings illumination and enlightenment.
The Shift continues.

source - facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment