"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Judith Kusel - The transfiguration is increasing on all levels now - 25.06.2023


I had something profound said to me by a doctor friend, who is an astrologer as well, amongst other things, that suddenly clarified a lot about to me about own soul path: namely that my soul can access the past, as in lost civilizations, and in past life patterns for other souls, like I do with my soul readings, my books and teachings, to assist them to finally break free, so that I can lead the way into the New Earth, manifest and access the new higher dimensional states, as the wayshower I in truth am.
Indeed, I had this profound sense of higher calling my entire life.
It was like a gnosis and greatly humbling.
This life is not about me, it never has been and never will. It is all about the greater work, the highest calling, the completion of what was Divinely decreed for this earth and humanity ages ago!
I am being guided to share the following with you because I am aware in the last few weeks of how we are transcending the past now, as higher portals have opened in supreme ways which are lifting us beyond the beyond. I have tears of inspiration writing this.
The transfiguration is increasing on all levels now and in all our twelve bodies.
I see this as a time of the combustion of the old, and an explosion of the new, like when the seeds of life, break open to release the growing of a totally new life in all forms and expression.
Because this is so very powerful we need silence, quiet time, to be able to allow this growth spurt to happen without impediments. To open the heart center more and more and to allow the Power of Love to lead you.
Let all else fall away and dissolve.
The flaming blinding sword of Truth is being wielded.
Huge things are stirring now in France, in particular. The new revolution of the Power of Love is breaking forth.
The troubadours, the Bards, the Gospels of Love, Gnosis, are returning, as all falsehoods fall away.
The Age of Love is being birthed.
Let those who have ears, hear.
Let those who have inner eyes, see.
Let those who intuitively know, know.
I have spoken.

Photo: Daniel B. Holeman
Source - FaceBook

No comments:

Post a Comment