"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Schumann Chart Interesting Thing

Very interesting the Schumann Resonance Chart...

For example the Girl in the Universe says it´s an acclimatization

for the Love Wave aka Grand Solar Flash - https://www.facebook.com/aGirlintheUniverse

It's interesting, because this morning I felt an intense wave of love (and at night I felt warm too) but I don't know if it's because of this energy or because I again searched for and found my Twin Flame in my dream time, - quite a few times we met there but I not always feel this way on the physical plane. Idk energy - energy - love is Love

No comments:

Post a Comment