"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Story Time - Beyond the Veil was gone - 04.04.2023


Yesterday turned out to be quite interesting and stressful. If it had fallen on the first of April, I would say haha cruel joke of the universe, but it suddenly hit me like a cold shower yesterday.

You probably noticed that my blog was removed if you visited during that time period. I got a few new ideas over the weekend and started to implement them on Monday, when I noticed that everything had disappeared. At first I thought that I had accidentally deleted my blog, but I dismissed this idea by saying that I am not that stupid. My email account was open, so I saw that I had received an email from Blogger saying that they had brought my blog to their attention and that I had again violated the community guidelines and suspended my blog and the reason is - Malware. (Woah my blog is like a virus, spread across the internet with lightning speed and may bring a little peace and positive vibe there...)

If I think they were wrong, I can ask for a review - well, I asked...then I just waited...or better said, I started cooking so that the food would be ready in time for dinner. While I was cooking, my mind was scattered, I thought that my entire blog would disappear, along with about 6 years of material and work and the small community...what am I going to do? Start over or leave the blog in the past and do something new. I wasn't worried about starting something, I just didn't know what. Somehow I wasn't angry, I couldn't really cry either, I blamed myself that maybe it wasn't a very good idea to combine my spiri blog with one of my online jobs... but many people do it and it's okay to sneak a little esotericism into the many affiliate marketing. Of course, the shadow self logged in saying that it's okay, not many people read it anyway, there are millions of other blogs like this, probably no one would care if mine disappeared forever, etc. But positive self also said that where one door closes, another one opens, and if God takes away something, He gives a much better one. 

As I was working in the kitchen, things just didn't let me rest and I checked my e-mail and relatively quickly I received another e-mail from Blogger - the restriction was removed, my blog can be accessed again.

Well, here I am again, I don't know how long, but as long as I can and as long as I feel like it or until someone report my blog again or I break the laws. If it´s over, then I will come up with something else.

A few of you suggested that I should go for another alternative...all free website providers have "house rules" that can be broken. I tried some a long time ago because of my work - I didn´t liked it. I haven't thought about a paid website yet, it's not worth it for me at the moment.

But anyway, it's ironic that it was taken down just after I made a discord channel for my blog. Yes, there is now a Beyond the veil 2017 discord channel and my name is there Sakura12 - if someone wants to join, talk a little bit, build a lovely community or just say hello. You can find the invitation if you click on the jedi cat on the sidebar of the blog under the e-mail cat.

Have a nice day everyone 

6 comments:

  1. I love the blog and hope nothing happens to it. Thank you! My favourite part is when I see “I Ask Apology” because I know I’m going to see something funny and have a great day afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Thank you so much your kind comment, it´s brighten my day. I´m glad you like it - I like funny memes too :) Have a great week :)

      Delete
  2. Felines are okay.
    Yeah me too, there is alot about me here; a memory book, i hope it never goes down, even the fact that i HATE esoterics people; i more like scientology

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello - haha yes my blog is your memory book - I don´t mind it - I still remember your first message and I´m appreciate that you are still here. Thank you and have a nice week :)

      Delete
  3. Hi. I read your blog everyday, hint hint 🙂. Veil... anyways I’m in the United States. I’m an Anonymous Romeo who loved a sociopathic fangirl- I didn’t find out about her bad side until it was almost too late- who turned out to be way worse than that. But that not working out was for the best she wasn’t really that pretty anyway and clearly That more than anything influenced her ridiculous, sickening, and disgustingly promiscuous behavior. Okay- About You. We care about the same things and I have emailed Cobra. I Wish The Resistance would play Matchmaker. I’m not really into Google so if You have an alternate email I would definitely consider emailing you. I have Instagram and yet everyone knows the downsides to that platform. God Bless You and Keep Blogging! VOTL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Thank you for reading my blog and being here. Sorry to hear about your ex. The feeling is a little familiar when we get to know the dark side of our partner and its effect on us. I think the resistance movement doesn't really interfere, it really depends on the spirit guides, soul contracts and free will. Yeah, the google is the bigger spy I know with the Facebook and Insta etc. I have a yahoo e-mail. Thank you again and have a nice week :)

      Delete