"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Amanda Lorence & Pam Gregory - Stage 2 & Saturn in Pisces - 05.04.2023

Sharing 15 minutes of shared excitement of this Collective Timeline. With a beautiful Soul of such great Integrity Pam Gregory. Pam, what you ALSO share in detail about the 60th Siddhi (relating to the Magic and Abilities to open up) I was also shown, on 8th January 2023, as the Timeline to unfold. I hadn’t told you that!!!Even though I’ve not read the book I have same data. I call it STAGE 2, of our individual change in Consciousness. And STAGE 2, I was also shown started on, as you say, 22 March 2023. I love the beauty of diversity, and how people in different styles and ways, are receiving the SAME data. Bless you Pam. And I hope everyone enjoys this uplifting video, and feels the wonder, beauty and magic, of it All.




- linear time start to dissolve - dissolving 3D reality
- 60th siddhi - frame shift mutation
- gravity is dissolving 
- Saturn is the Veil
- gravity holds the Veil
- expanded consciousness is available now

***
My Note: 
Very interesting and full of synchronicities. Towards the end of last month, I had a very strange dream and after this information I understand a bit more now what means. I just share because I see connection with dissolving time and the veil.
Something happened in my dream, I don't remember exactly, but in my dream I know what happening and what we went through. I do know that it was some kind of "reset". Me and a couple of men - I don't know them from this life (yet) - suddenly found ourselves in a green grassy suburb, in front of us was a school with a big football field, lots of green space and a road. There was a sign on the side of the road with something like - welcome to your new reality or life. The strange thing was that the people next to me did not remember anything what happened on Earth and in this reality, but I remembered everything. I told to them too, that I remember. My body and mind were the same as now, but I knew that somehow we had gone back in time to start over, without negative influence. The energies were clear, easy but everything was like a cartoon fairy tale. Here we had to go to school again, where there were old computers with dial-up internet and in my mind I know we around 90´s and I was not really satisfied that I should do this again, but the others didn't have any problem with this since they didn't remember their life before the reset, but they did remember who they really were and where they came from, one of them even showed his true form to me and told me where he come from. And then my cat wakes me up....
I´m curious that we will have some kind of reset or not because every big shift up or down creating some kind of event and some kind of memory wipe or something. Something like - what was done it become undone....
We will see 
Just a side note, that I have a strong feeling, that back in the 90´s we was in a good track and timeline but then the dark fleet come and we made till today a big loop and probably we turning back to the starting point and going forward on the original planned route. 


2 comments:

  1. If You Know Who or Where Anonymous Romeo is then You May Go To Him In Person! Surprise?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I´m sorry, I not really understand this....

      Delete