"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Amanda Lorence Update - Strong & Significant incoming energies - 17.04.2023


"What is felt now is the PRE-CURSOR energies. What I share is yet to arrive to the planet within the time span indicated. So whatever you feel NOW will change when the energies arrive. This is why I explain energies are all the time (24/7). So as not to confuse what is NOW or yesterdays energies, and what is in the next Now (to arrive). So if you notice the energies now (or that you experienced yesterday) and then wait for the TIME period i mention to come today, you’ll be able to notice the huge and SUDDEN change to incoming energies I am sharing about, that are to come in. In that NOW moment.
Every energy in every NOW moment is different and ever changing. Sometimes the dominant energy is solar energy, or dominant is Cosmic energy, or dominant are your own internal Energetics weaving and upgrading your own body. And some time the dominant Energetics are your light body. And sometimes all of those are dominant all at the same time.πŸ’œ

yes I felt Energetics yesterday too. Significant yesterday very very different yesterday…but also different to what I am sharing about to come today πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’š I don’t post about all the incoming as they are 24/7…and I feel energies in every single second of my day. Noticing them change. So too much to post about all the time."

 

6 comments:

  1. How do we know the time that you post and time zone> Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My time zone is - CEST or GMT+2 - I´m quite flexible when I post - sometimes within some hour, sometimes within a day when an article come out. this one above was within a hour. But the energies are moving across a globe so not everybody get in the same time, and not everybody feel it the same way. Amanda is based on UK time.

      Delete
    2. Greet andy

      P.S. the robotic would have gotten away also without the meltdown; why? Bec the effect of the bodybuilding substances has gotten away, with it every other mode gets lost.

      This NOT about soulless!!
      The robotic is a praying mantis?? type task, without the bodybuilding substances, even I would'nt had ANY chance to learn it.

      I am planing to move away, i HOPEπŸ˜­πŸ™ i will suceed; there i could relearn Mind control on higher level than EVER.

      please Wish me luck so i can make it thereπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

      P.S. our physical distance would increase +150km

      Delete
  2. I think the higher self wants me there; pushing me financially brutally; whatever i am capable of it, whatever i break or not

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Wanted to be there already since 2015, but it was not the rigth time.i needed to learn a lot of things first. I hopeπŸ™ the higher self supports me towards that place.

      Delete
  3. Could you delete my comments please??? You can write your optional anwser, i would like to see.

    I can take care of myself now.
    Arigato

    ReplyDelete