"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Celia Fenn - February 1st : Comet ZTF close pass by the Earth - 01.02.2023


Today is the day in which Comet ZTF makes its close pass by the Earth.
And did I feel it last night!
I had such weird dreams and I woke up with a headache and feeling strange in my body.
But it was quite an experience! I felt as though I was being sent "messages" by an "alien" consciousness that was touching on my consciousness and communicating with me. A Cosmic "Message in a bottle" as I called it before.
The dream was in tones of black and green, but it was not threatening, rather it had a sense of deep Galactic energy. The images in the dream did carry deep messages for me, although I did not understand everything because the consciousness was so different to what I had perceived before.
This is exciting for me because it supports what I have been told about Water Plasma as a means of Galactic communication. Remember that Comets contain a high degree of ice. So they are able to "communicate" or transmit messages. They also develop ion "tails" when they close pass objects such as our Earth that are a further means of communicating with the object/planet.
Such exciting times that we live in.
So onward to the 2/2 Aquarius Gate tomorrow, and our connection with the flows of Heavenly Water via the Aqua Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment