"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Zach Bush MD - 4 minute Nitric Oxide Dump Workout

 Jason Estes mentioned this exercise in his latest video so I checked it, I tried it, I like it so I put it into my daily routine. I like a short, easy but health beneficial exercise like The Five Tibetan Rites which has already proven its effectiveness to me ( I will write a post about it). 

Nitric Oxide is a molecule made by the human body that feeds your muscles. When you start to exercise and run out of oxygen (you feel your muscles ache), Nitric Oxide is released. As it moves downstream, blood vessels dilate allowing more oxygen and nutrient delivery for muscle growth.

Our blood vessels actually only store about 90 seconds worth of Nitric Oxide before they need to manufacture more, so working each major muscle group out for 90 seconds gives you the most efficient workout to tone and build muscles.

The body has the ability to regenerate Nitric Oxide every couple of hours, giving you the opportunity to release it multiple times a day. What that means is the most effective way to increase your muscle function is to work out very briefly every few hours.

The Four Minute Workout is a new concept of exercise that revolves around the body’s ability to use Nitric Oxide for muscle growth. This is an efficient anaerobic workout that can be done multiple times per day. The more frequently you do it, the better your results, including lowering blood pressure and clearing the mind.

Breathe in and out through the nose for maximum benefit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitric_oxide


I've been doing it for a few days, 2 or 3 times a day, and I already can feel its beneficial effects - my muscles more relaxed, I´m more focused and motivated through the day. The exercise - any shape or form - not just keep the body healthy - it´s also help relaxing - clearing the mind and help move the incoming energies through the body. 

1 comment: