"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Jason Estes Update - a powerful 2023 so far - 03.01.2023

Update:

What a powerful 2023 so far, keep in mind that first 5 days of a new year are not only the template for the month but also the whole year, as we progress through this we are setting the stage for the rest of the year feel how you feel and work through what comes up as best you can use the tools you have learned you've totally got this welcome to one of the best years ever made ::hugs::

Comment: "I feel like we had a big jump in data points"
Jason: "ya was pretty large 563k now and template download was super fun dreams"

"for those who are concerned because you feel intense weird thoughts that is not what 2023 is its just doing a download of info to show you were to grow, dont let these next few days be a sign of what 2023 brings but rather show you where it will help you grow ❤ ::hugs::"


My Note: Yeah, I was one of them who felt "weird thoughts". On the afternoon of the 31st, the internal dissatisfaction started. As I got closer and closer to the turning point, somehow I had this "meh another year" thought and feeling. Up until now, I had an optimistic attitude every year, but now it somehow fell short. I think it´s added to this that the houses were barely lit by Christmas lights and the New Year's fireworks were quite short. At 12:15 it was already quiet in the area.
At New Year's I was spiritually and mentally tired and exhausted - I felt like I'm giving up here, I don't care about all this that's going on here anymore, I want to go Home and I don´t care anymore about soulmates, soul family, twin flame, energy work and more spiritual work. I don't see the point of anything, nothing makes sense, I don't see the point of being here...later I cried and felt better on Monday but I still not excited or hopeful about 2023 - for me at the moment is neutral, I not feel that something is coming but maybe it's just a distraction to surprise me with something good - Idk

No comments:

Post a Comment