"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Galactic Astrology and Astro cartography - 29.04.2022

Ever since I know myself, I’ve never felt at home on Earth, and since the concept of the Star Seed came into the public consciousness, it has given me some sort of reassurance as to why I feel that way. I started looking for where I came from, what kind of star system my home was, and where I was adventuring, gathering experiences and “traumas”.

While reading a lot of websites, I realized that I could be something of a mix, ergo this characteristic is mostly yes and the another one too, but I was most attracted to Sirius, and to the Feline aliens, but I have mixed feelings with the constellation Orion.

I’m used to asking a lot of questions about this from my Higher self/spirit guide till today. I think I’m pretty much going to their nerves, but I have that “I want to know and now” attitude and super curiosity in me. This "I don’t remember who I am and where I came from" thoughts gives a sense of rootlessness, somehow I don’t feel a sense of liberation from happy ignorance, as there is somehow beneath the surface the trauma of these lives and the imprint of events.

Yesterday, as I was just browsing youtube, I saw a new video from Elena Danaan and Julia Balaz. She is a practitioner of galactic astrology and soul reading, and caught my curiosity to investigate about myself because I’m lazy to meditate a lot on the answers.

You can watch the show here if you are interested:

I visited her site - https://starseedsastrology.com/ and there is also a free report if you click on the Starseed Report - https://starseedsastrology.com/AstroChart. Once you have filled in your birth details, you need to copy the planet positions into the text box next to them and click on the import natal chart data and then the generate starseed report. There you can further expand your report by checking to show trine-sextile-square too. On the meaning subpage
https://starseedsastrology.com/Meaning you will get a very brief overview of what your chart means, if you want to know more, you can take the online course or have your report done in advance.

In the video mentioned above, Julia shows a couple of soul charts - 31.31 and what it means if there are few or many connection points and what that means.

My report is a bit busy and I not wondering anymore why I hanging out in my brain nonstop.


I think it´s very interesting, that our birthdate can show us so much not just in our current life but beyond.
I think if you give it a try may provide answers or confirmation to some of your questions.

Since I haven’t dug deeper into this topic and am not going to take an online course, I don’t know if this chart can show if someone came from the “uncharted” universe or another universe. If anyone know it please write a comment,

The other thing the lady mentioned is astro cartography, which is also a very interesting topic - 34.03

I used Astro.com - Astroclick Travel and then you got your chart based on your birth dates information.

If you click on the different colored lines, the site will explain what they mean and how this lines can affect your life. Based on these, click on the cities or countries where you live / have lived or want to visit and read.

A detail of my chart:


Very interesting .... I have never found my place in Hungary, I have never felt "at home" as much as we can feel at home on Earth. But when I was lucky enough to visit Austria, also Salzburg, I somehow felt “at home”.

The area is energetically very attractive for me, especially the Salzkammergut region - this is my favorite place and my heart pulls back there, so we spend a few days there almost every year. The funny thing is that the Neptune line crosses right there, which gives you the feeling of relaxation, vacation, home, but it's not good for financial success - thanks, I noticed XD

The other funny thing is that there is 1 subline where my parents live, if I have a problem there I run back and it is this line that helps me figure it out and make a big change.

But I wouldn’t have thought that if I wanted to be a total careerist, I must live in the Russia/China/Korea/Australia line but because I love the balance - career and privacy - then on the edge of the world or in the ocean.

There are no coincidences even in these but outside of such charts, we are somehow intuitively able to get a feel for things like these places where we feel good or just bad.

Either way, I don’t have a fixed idea of where I’m going to live, and I let myself drift and suprised by Life/Source

I wish you a good browsing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment