"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

2 new pages

Hi dear sisters and brothers

I had in my mind that I would like to make easier the things for you, mainly if you need important specific information and don´t want to spend so much time to search that in this blog. So I created 2 new pages. 

One of it, for energetic protection - all of this method working, try it. If I found more, I will update the page.


2nd page is the Useful staff - there you can find the most important things - like contract removal, Violet Flame, the White fire of An, Contact Dish, etc. Check out. When I found more what can be useful, I will put there.


No comments:

Post a Comment